What's new

Japanese Tuning Show (Silverstone)

Reaction score
Saw Initial D's and S15RKM cars today :thumbs:

Both looked amazing! Didn't get chance to say hello but thought i would share some pictures with you guys and the rest of the site :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Wow - thanks for taking the pics dude... they look quality!! :)

Wish I had the chance to say hello but was pretty busy sorting out track time plus watching EDC and then driving around the track itself lol. Did you not show your 15?

J

Reaction score
BTW - Ric has the exact bonnet I want??!!
He He your gonna have to go to AmberPerformance for the bonnet mate.
Thanks for the pics Roots if your at Japshow or USC at the pod come say Hi ok should be there at USC hopefully with James and the Streetrace guys:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will definitely try and find you guys next time!! If either of you guys would like larger versions of the pictures pm email addresses and i'll get em over to you :thumbs:

Next show i'm doing is modified live at brands hatch, you guys going? Never been before ;)

cheers

Ian

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'm going to Rotorstock next at The Pod (Sat 11th July). Ric and all you guys are welcome to join the Streetrace stand. Just lemme know ASAP and I'll sort tickets etc.

Then it's USC for me (and Ric lol) :D

Edit: Soz Ian, really wanna try the track out at Brands and would love to do Modified Live but it's just a tad too far for me?!