What's new

Black S15

N

nutty

Figured I would make a post introducing myself

Im Brett, I own a Nissan 200SX (ie. siliva) S15 Spec S GT. Brought it was ~70,000km's on it.

Pics when I first got it.

Since then, got an Apexi GT Exhaust, Greddy Intercooler Kit and put a HDI Boost Controler on it, threw it on the dyno and pulled 243rwhp @ 14psi standard tune (notice the a/f being 10:1 :S).

Suspension is up next, with a set of Coilovers going in next week, then its off for a new clutch, a tune and then some TE37's eventually :D

FMIC

Boost Gague

Exhaust

Dyno

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice ride mate... not too sure about them wheels but then it's good to read you're planning TE-37's - great choice lol :cool:

Think it would also suit the aero bits asthetically or a nice bodykit ;)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome. Nice car, personally, I like the wheels.

N

nutty

Thanks for comments, the wheels came on the car they are decent for the mean time but as I said some TE37's

Ive been looking at body kits, but not in a huge rush! but I want somthing simple like a the standard Vertex kit

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Another Black S15! :thumbs: If we can get more Black S15's we can start taking over Pewter Silvers or Peal Whites crew! Hehe

Me and Yakozan are running Black S15's With TE37! So that would make three in the club! You can't really go wrong with TE37's! :cool:

Also something that I have never seen before is a Turbo model without the OEM Boost pillar gauge and mount? Was it an optional extra?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Also something that I have never seen before is a Turbo model without the OEM Boost pillar gauge and mount? Was it an optional extra?
Nope, it's an OZ spec thing. They removed it to comply with our design rules.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Black S15's are hot! Nice pics mate.

N

nutty

Another Black S15! :thumbs: If we can get more Black S15's we can start taking over Pewter Silvers or Peal Whites crew! Hehe

Me and Yakozan are running Black S15's With TE37! So that would make three in the club! You can't really go wrong with TE37's! :cool:

Cheers!, I actually found these forums searching for a black s15 with TE's, I made my mind up ages ago but seeing the wheels are comming soon I wanted to assure myself they would look good.

As mentioned the no boost gauge is a ADM thing, Kinda like where my boost gauge is now, so im happy mine didnt come with one.

You could look to source one from Australia, there would be plenty hanging around on ns.com, few of the guys with ADM upgrade to JDM ones to fit there aftermarket boost gauge.

Very nice S15 Nutty, Aero kit - definately :thumbs:

Think I recognise the first set of pics from nissansilvia.com?
Yep member there :)

Thanks for the kind words, took the photos myself (my other money pit is my photography gear :p)