apexi electronic boost controller
20 inch wheels
ganador side mirrors
turbo back exhaust
aftermarket tail lights
k&n pod filter
apexi gauges

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
wheels are a bit small aren't they ;)

very nice mate:nod:

Reaction score
hi guys finally got around to putting up some pictures of my interior, there not the best but you get the idea

Reaction score
thanks man, yea but doesn't stop old people reversing into ya drivers door lol im gonna update this soon get some better pictures. need some peoples opinions cos i pretty much have to get most of the car resprayed cos an old guy backed into the drivers door, some nobs key'd pretty much half the car and stomped the front bar so the panel beater has to blend most of the car to fix it, so im in a predicament of whether to just get the whole car re-sprayed a different colour

Reaction score
That's **** house. What posseses clowns to do that crap to peoples things.

It would probably be more economical to get it re-sprayed. I rekon a deep gun metal metallic would look nice, almost black.

Reaction score
yea dunno its an inconvenience, give's me an excuse to spend more money on it tho lol

i was thinkin along the same lines but a guy up here has already painted his s15 a similar colour so i dont wanna look like a copy cat

Reaction score
Haha yeah I see your point, bugger but. Ask Slutb8 he is the crazy colour man lol. I'll keep thinking for ya.

Reaction score
im thinking flat white haha its been stuck in my head, im gonna paint my datsun 1000 ute flat white and see what it looks like lol

G

GBDiaz

I personally love that color, I would say keep it like that! Maybe throw something into it while mixing it just to give it a little bit different of a look?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Love the car dude very nice,why not keep it grey and as said add something to it to make it unique ie a nice red glitter through it or summing.....