What's new

USA Imports

G

great5abijatt

Im from the states and I really love the Silvia S15
My plans right now are to get a 240SX (S14) and do a S15 front end conversion on it but it still isn't as good as having a S15
I was wondering if anyone knew a company who imports S15's or Skyline R34's to the USA

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
getting a S15 fully road legal in the states is a very time consuming and expensive operation. try PMing Paul2x here if you're really serious about doing it. You might want to look up Sean Morris (tyndago) on freshalloy or nagtroc.org and see if he can help you.

G

great5abijatt

well i was thinking if i couldnt get a whole silvia to the states
id try to get a shell if i can find just the shell
and maybe drop a RB26 in it
also with just a shell i could have fun and stick a roll cage and other stuff while im at it =D

Reaction score
Country
Im from the states and I really love the Silvia S15
My plans right now are to get a 240SX (S14) and do a S15 front end conversion on it but it still isn't as good as having a S15
I was wondering if anyone knew a company who imports S15's or Skyline R34's to the USA
I live over in Japan and have a few friends that are auto brokers/exporters. What they can do is find an S15 to your liking & price range and arrange for shipping to the U.S. Once it arrives at the port, you'd be responsible for getting it out of customs and transporting, etc... If your interested, I can hook you up with his info.

what part of dallas are you in?