What's new

S15 Boot Lip Spoiler

E

EPRacing

We have a few of this in stock, made by FRP and come in white gel-coating. Recommand bond it on, price is £130 delivered within UK mainland

Carbon Version will be avaliable in May/June, please send me a PM if you wish to reserve one.

Any one interested, please free to PM us or email to sales@epracing.co.uk

We accept Paypal or Credit Card Payment.

Cheers
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
I will be up for the CF ones along with the stereo surround and boot. Still contemplating the CF inner door cards and any hance of you'll getting CF replacements for the door switches, steering wheel column and instrument panel surround?

E

EPRacing

I will be up for the CF ones along with the stereo surround and boot. Still contemplating the CF inner door cards and any hance of you'll getting CF replacements for the door switches, steering wheel column and instrument panel surround?
For the door switch, steering wheel column and instrument panel surround is in our further development list, we will do them bits by bits and then end up we will have the full carbon interior lol

Reaction score
Great, let me know how things progress and put me down for the sills, stereo surround, boot lip spoiler and I am working on the CF door cards.

F

FRONTYARD

ordered carbon boot lid and lip spoiler look forward to fitting it next week