What's new

finally joined the darkside

V

vti_coupw

i picked this up at the weekend it was owned by another member on here, i absolutly love it, just needs a few small bits done and it will be up to perfect condition, the pics dont do it justice like all the cars on here really has to be seen, it will be getting new wheels eventually im just enjoying the car the way it is at the min, all i can say is WEAPON

cheers to c1tpt and mark d for the tutorial on posting pics :thumbs:
thanks for looking
dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovely S15 mate, looks mint! Any mods or plans for mods on it?

To post pics just copy the image code from under the pic on photobucket, and paste it in the thread :thumbs:

Reaction score
Lovely car mate!

Always love seeing the stock ones, good to know they are still about! :D
What made you buy this, what did you have before? Also any details on price or whatever.

To post pictures, all you have to do is go to your photobucket album on the page where all the images are displayed (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/vti_coupe/my%20new%20s15/)
Put your cursor over the image you want to link, and copy and paste the 'IMG Code' from the box that appears underneath the image and paste it in your message. I noticed when you right click to copy (in firefox, not sure whether its the same in internet explorer or other browsers) the box with the links in goes away, as a result, the 'copy' doesn't work. To get around this, just double click the text to highlight, and press ctrl + c to copy.

Thanks
Mark

EDIT: Removed pictures as you got them up yourself

Last edited:
V

vti_coupw

it has a catback, i hav a decat to put in, and has a sard dumpvalve and blitz filter, i dont think im going to go crazy with mods, new wheels a FMIC and maybe tein coilovers as i dont think the ones that are in it are damping adjustable and are very stiff :(, also one of those carbon radio surrounds, THEY ARE MINT lol thats about the extent of it, im still searching the forum reading up on mods, but i wont be changing any internals, im just loving the car the way it is at the min lol, and this is what i had before, i think its a trend to go from a green vtec coupe to a pewter s15 lol

V

vti_coupw

i reckon you got a better one in fairness you got a huge spec list and its a year younger and i just had to take out the two front coilovers the wer wanked :mad:

Reaction score
i reckon you got a better one in fairness you got a huge spec list and its a year younger and i just had to take out the two front coilovers the wer wanked :mad:
ah did ya bud thats sum ****..
but in fairness it was alot of car for the money hes sellin the civic now too

subzero

Reaction score
aghh you bought that of yer man on dtd ....well ware to ya...

weird that, buying the car and selling it almost the same week he bought it ....

subzero

Reaction score
slammedmind is(or at least was) selling a set of tein coilovers at a good price, also driftworks are doing hsd's, just got a set for a mate for his s14.5 and they look like a proper piece of kit ( at 700 yoyos - it aint too bad incl delivered )

V

vti_coupw

yeah he was telling me he is trying to set up his own business, ah the 15 is sound just the coilovers annoyed me knocking and banging, kei office should be kept to the track lol, i could go any quicker than 80kph on these glorious irish roads lol

V

vti_coupw

some new pics of the new wheels i got from johnny_b on here they make a world of difference, what do ye think?

V

vti_coupw

diffin wheels!! 265 aint cheap or light lol , :D nearly slipped a disc taking them off the car hahaha