What's new

HELLO

D

DORI MAT

hi everyone :wave: i did register before on the old site but i've come back for another look :thumbs:

my names mat and i'm from banbury in oxfordshire ,i currently drive a nissan pulsar gti-r and am building an s13 drift car but keep having a look at buying an s15 ,mainly cause when i attend the sox-japoc.co.uk milton keynes meet i see ming's mint example and want one :cool:

a couple of questions for you guys

how often do s15's come up for sale in the u.k ? or is it better to just look at importing one over ?

how many s15's are there in the u.k ?

cheers hope to see some s15's at shows this year to get a closer look :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
DORI MAT said:
hi everyone :wave: i did register before on the old site but i've come back for another look :thumbs:
Welcome back :wave:

DORI MAT said:
a couple of questions for you guys

how often do s15's come up for sale in the u.k ? or is it better to just look at importing one over ?

how many s15's are there in the u.k ?

cheers hope to see some s15's at shows this year to get a closer look :D
Spec-R S15's dont come up for sale very often, no.

I would guess at around 65-80 (just a guess)

You will see one at most meets if you ever venture to Scotland :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

Wish I had a definite answer as to how many S15s there are in the UK. More are being spotted on SXOC than previously. I would say under 100, but we can't be sure.

There aren't too many private sales, but you will see them on Autotrader frequently being advertised by importers. Just as frequently, these have already been sold and are there to drum-up trade for a fresh import.

Mine at least will be at Japfest, and hopefully quite a few of us will be at JAE this year. :)