What's new

Hyperlemon's Drift S15

H

hyperlemon

Hi there,

I am from Singapore.

I have an aftermarket parts distribution company and a tuning workshop (See www.imperial-concepts.com)

Below is the specs of my S15

NAME : IMPERIAL DRIFT S15 2005
BASED CAR : NISSAN SILVIA
ENGINE TYPE: SR20DET
BODY COLOR: WHITE
MAX POWER : 400ps
ENGINE CAPACITY : 2.2 LITRES

ENGINE SPEC
PISTON : TOMEI 2.2 Litres Stroker Kit
CONROD : TOMEI 2.2 Litres Stroker Kit
CRANKSHAFT : TOMEI Lightened
CAMSHAFT : JUN AUTO 264 Solid Type with Special JUN CAM Slide Sprocket
VALVE : JUN AUTO Valve Springs, Valve Guide, Titanium Valve Retainers (Ported & Polish)
HEADBOLT : JUN AUTO Special Head Bolts
TURBO CHARGER : BLITZ K3-450R #9
WASTE GATE : BLITZ D47D
EX.MANIFOLD : BLITZ
INLET SURGE TANK : STANDARD
BOOST CONTROLLER : SBC i-D3 D1Spec
E.C.U. : MOTEC M4-PRO with Anti-Lag/Data Logging
MAIN INJECTOR : Power Enterprise 720cc x 4
SPARK PLUG : BLITZ RACING PLUG R6427-9 x 4
FUEL PUMP : TOMEI Hi-FLOW TYPE
FUEL REGULATOR : SARD with JUN AUTO Fuel Delivery Pipe
AIR CLEANER : BLITZ SUS POWER D1Spec
FRONT PIPE : BLITZ
EXHAUST SYSTEM : BLITZ NUR-SPEC Type R
INTER COOLER : BLITZ LM INTER COOLER
RADIATOR : BLITZ LM Radiator
OIL COOLER : BLITZ TYPE-D
ETC : NISMO SPORTS CATALYZER, ARC REAR DIFF COOLER, ARC POWER STEERING COOLER, ARC GEARBOX COOLER, GARAGE DEFEND CARBON COOLING GUIDE

TRANSMISSION/BRAKE/SUSPENSION
CLUTCH : ORC TWIN PLATE D1 Spec
TRANSMISSION : OS GIKEN
L.S.D. : NISMO GT-LSD Pro 2 Way
SUSPENSION : Kei Office D1 Spec Dampers
STABILIZER : CUSCO
BUSHING : NISMO
SUSPENSION ARM : NISMO,CUSCO
TYRE : FALKEN AZENIS ST115
F:235/45/17
R:255/35/18
WHEEL : BLITZ Z2 TECHNOSPEED
Front : 17x9 +35H
Rear : 18x9.5 +42H
BRAKE SYSTEM : AP RACING
BRAKE PADS
F : Ferodo Racing DS2500 +
R : BLITZ Spec Compound Drift Pad
Others : URAS SUPER PINEAPPLE FOR SUB FRAME, DO LUCK FLOOR SUPPORT BAR, DO LUCK REAR CROSS BAR

BODY - INTERIOR/EXTERIOR
FRONT BUMPER : URAS Type 5
SIDE STEP : URAS Type 5
REAR BUMPER : URAS Type 5
FENDER : URAS
REAR SPOILER : C-WEST GT WING II
SIDE MIRRORS : CRAFT SQUARE N1 CARBON RACING MIRRORS
STEERING : SPARCO
SEAT : BLITZ (BLUE)
SEAT BELT : TEAMTECH
METER : BLITZ RACING METER DC D1Spec
BOOST,TEMP, BLITZ R-VIT, BLITZ D1 Spec Turbo Timer, BLITZ D1 Power Meter ID3

Pics of the car

F

FLY 200

Very nice

very nice, great looking car there hyperlemon's it is a credit to you

C

chirubia

yes i know that he is and this sweet lookin s15 is a street car right??? thats why i wondered about those stickers coz it look like a D1 car

OR this car is a race car which is possible according to all the mods he have done :cool:

H

hyperlemon

chirubia said:
did Blitz send u all of those stickers???
Thank you people !

Yes, Blitz did send me all those stickers as it is the stickers theme for the D1 program for 2005.

Well, I run a tuning shop and aftermarket performance parts retailing company and of course, my company is BLITZ Singapore(www.blitz-sg.com) and we cover malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei markets.

So of course our marketing have to be in sync with japan. And yes, it is a road registered drift car. Except in Singapore, having a roll cage is illegal, but the car has been seam welded and it just lacked the roll cage, it has all the reinforcement bars, etc from DO LUCK (see www.do-luck-sea.com).

We are using this S15 for drifting purpose and driving it on the road is difficult as suspension is so hard, no comfort at all and the 2 way LSD is a pain to drive on the street as it kept locking the wheels at low speed turns and especially parking....

Cheers

H

hyperlemon

Topper said:
Hi man,

I have a question, why 17's on the front and not 18's??
For basic drifting, 17" on the front means you have thicker tyres so it will flex more on drift and thus gives you a little bit of grip when entering the corners and the 18" on the rear has thinner tyre wall, so the flex is not as great, so gives more throw. That's an advise from the Japanese if you want to start drifting coz it's easier. And with 17" the steering response is lighter as compared to 18" so you can see a lot of Jap drift car runs different rim size for the front and rear. If you are pro, you can use both same size rims .

As for me, I am not even consider intermediate, so better stick to what I am using.

Cheers

D

Derek

Savage S15.. I had the pleasure of see The blitz skyline up close at max live this year, Graphics are very well done. The Green S15 was also there Option motorsport is it?

H

hyperlemon

Derek said:
Savage S15.. I had the pleasure of see The blitz skyline up close at max live this year, Graphics are very well done. The Green S15 was also there Option motorsport is it?
Yes you are rite...there's a D1 GP at UK this year and Sumo Power Pink 350Z and the Blitz Skyline are the ones that we are proud of. As we are DO LUCK South East Asia and Blitz Singapore.

Cheers

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hyperlemon said:
Derek said:
Yes you are rite...there's a D1 GP at UK this year and Sumo Power Pink 350Z and the Blitz Skyline are the ones that we are proud of. As we are DO LUCK South East Asia and Blitz Singapore.

Cheers
I saw the Sumo power 350Z at a carshow in Sweden called "Svenska bilsportm?ssan".
No S15s unfortunaley. But Madtechs 750+ hp S14a was there :D
You should bring your S15 to the exhibition next year :) I think it will get alot of attention.

H

hyperlemon

Yakozan said:
hyperlemon said:
Derek said:

Cheers
I saw the Sumo power 350Z at a carshow in Sweden called "Svenska bilsportm?ssan".
No S15s unfortunaley. But Madtechs 750+ hp S14a was there :D
You should bring your S15 to the exhibition next year :) I think it will get alot of attention.
I would love too...but cost of freight is too high, need sponsors to do it.

Well, our territories is South East Asia, that's why our efforts are concentrated here.

I am sure our Do Luck or Blitz Counterparts in Europe will have something nice for Europe.

Cheers