What's new

Bugellis jdm s15

B

bugelli

i have a 1999 jdm s15. got it late last year, tryin to learn to drift lol but will keep u updated on mods

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTTC very nice and track day as well, although you need to wipe off the petrol spill :p. What future mods do you have planned for it?

B

bugelli

haha yer i know! i missed a bit lol! well iv have just ordered all my suspension parts and will be installing them in my garage next week. the list is:

- adjustable camber arms
- castor arms
- rear toe arms
- tie rod
- sway bar

was going to order new radiator but the standard one is doin fine, and its not overheating yet! my main focus was the handling, so i have pretty much nailed the stuff i need, now its the power, then the visuals (wheels/bodykit)

B

bugelli

got new steer tyres today, until my full set of xd9x10 +18 WHITE arrives. in the meantime i got a pair of 17x9 +17 for the front at steer tyres but the idea is these are the skidders as soon as i get my xd9's

Reaction score
Awesome wheels! Is that the standard boost gauge with different lighting or an aftermarket one? also what intercooler is that?

B

bugelli

Awesome wheels! Is that the standard boost gauge with different lighting or an aftermarket one? also what intercooler is that?
those were old photos, so since then i have changed exhaust and boost gauge, drift button, toe arms and camber arms in i will get better pics cause those phone quality r crap. i belive the intercooler is greddy,and yes it is an aftermarket boost gauge but to ricer for me so i took it out. yes i only bought the pair, but they are skid rims until i get my white xd9's which will look hotter and ill post pics as soon as they arrive from japan

Last edited: