What's new

Introducing - Revolutions Wheels

R

Revolutions-Wheels

Hello Everyone,

Revolutions Professional Wheel Refurbishment is a new operation set up to provide a good quality, valued service to car enthusiasts such as yourselves. Having refurbished many sets of wheels in the past with stunning results, the decision was made to offer the service professionally.

As the name would suggest, our primary interest lies with the refurbishment of alloy wheels, including colour changes and light damage rectification. We can also refurbish and refinish any other metal items such as cam covers, suspension components and more. Just ask if you want to know if we can help!

The company is based in Staffordshire and has been established by myself Craig (otherwise known on this forum as craig8585) and my friend Tim, both car enthusiasts with a meticulous eye for quality. We take pride in our work and finish items to the standard we would expect on our own cars.

Although I also have a personal account on the forum, I would like to stress that any enquiries and discussions relating to our services should only be carried out in the trade section directly with the Revolutions-Wheels account.

Our company website can provide a few more details of our services but is a work in progress. We will continue to add more information and photographs of previously carried out refurbishments.

www.revolutions-wheels.co.uk

If you would like any more information please contact us.

Many Thanks,

Revolutions

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
best of luck with it craig, hope it goes well!:thumbs:

Reaction score
Good luck mate :)

Looks like you've priced it resonably too! Might be in touch soon :thumbs:

R

Revolutions-Wheels

Cheers guys :thumbs:

I'll get a few pictures up soon of items that I have recently refurbished for everyone to see. The website is being continually improved and updated, so please check it out or ask for further details on your specific requirments.

One other service we can offer is component polishing, so we can cater for wheels with polished lips etc. Again, prices will vary depending on the application, so please ask for details.

Cheers, Craig

:)

Reaction score
I'll pass your details onto a mate of mine. He used to have an s15 banana (yellow :)) but sold it for a Porsche Boxter :annoyed:.

He wants his wheels done soon.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I'll pass your details onto a mate of mine. He used to have an s15 banana (yellow :)) but sold it for a Porsche Boxter :annoyed:.
credit crunch mate, everyones selling their cars and downgrading these days;)

R

Revolutions-Wheels

Thanks Kango,

We'll look forward to doing a set of Porsche wheels then :)

R

Revolutions-Wheels

Heres a few pics of some EP3 wheels we did a while ago, finished in Championship White.

We are also doing discounted rates for forum members..

PM us for details.

Reaction score
Country
Looks like a very good job on those wheels. Best of luck with the business :thumbs: Shame your arent nearer to me as at some point i might want my white WORKS XD9's done in bronze as im sick of trying to keep them clean.

R

Revolutions-Wheels

If you'd be happy to courier them to us, we could send them back to you when their finished. It shouldn't take much more than a week for everything to get done :)