What's new

Open Event: SXOC Ireland Trackday 6th March 09.

Reaction score
Country
Guys and Gals,
Just to let you guys know 'SXOC Ireland section' are orgainsing another trackday on the 6th March.

I was told by 'Stiv' who is one of the local reps. on the sxoc ireland forum.
To let you guys know if anyone is intrested in doing a trackday is more then welcome to join.

just put your name down if interested.

link below to the sxoc trackday thread.
http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=389689

subzero

Reaction score
ill try and take the trip up for a looksy .... get some practice with the new camera ...

bum a few passo laps while im there :D ....

subzero

Reaction score
if ive it taxed ill bring her along, depends on money really.....
its a crime having her sit at home ...

what time ye out on the day ?? evening session ??

subzero

Reaction score
@ Raystang - too much of a pussy just yet to take the 15 out there .... thats what the trueno is for , just had a trackday there sat, cant beat the feeling. im building up to getting her out there towards the end of the summer.

the trueno had a hard life on sat , needs a serious brake overhall. want to get the s15 back on the road 2 .

@slammedmind - ah pity your not out there, enjoyed watching ya last time i snuck in. ( just dropped in to the last sxoc day, hadnt a clue who any1 was so didnt stay too long )

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Rob, whats up with the S15? Would you not bring something else out - I've been told your mad into your Civics & Glanza's too. No doubt I'd still be considerably slower than you either way!

Reaction score
s15 is fine lol so is the civic but due to my finances if something goes wrong with either of them i cant repair or replace them, let alone brakes, tyres, fluids and a track fee just for one day. Hopefully that wont be the case in a few months time tho :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Good to hear lad (that they're both fine - I was starting to worry that something terrible had happened to that stunning car of yours) I am however a tool and I apologise! I hope you get sorted soon :thumbs:

Reaction score
lol youre grand man, ill be happy enough just to get down to mondello and get a shed load of pictures :D, oh and your eco friendly sticker i notice is in demand in the stated for the JDM look ;)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I dunno about being in demand but they're still there. I went to throw my S15OC stickers on her yesterday and realised they're not the same (I was gonna put them on the two side windows) one is s15oc.com and the other is S15 Owners club - can't have that! I will hopefully find space for one of them before next friday :thumbs: