What's new

Pic request please

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

As I said in my introduce yourself section I am really keen on buying an S15, I have picked the wheels, the kit, the cf wing, I want a cf bonnet and a cf boot if there is one out there??

I love the look of the D1 cars in all the bright colours and liveries but wondering if anything like this has graced the UK streets, does anybody have any pics of their P&Js in individual colours or graphics that could provide some inspiration. I have no desire to copy other peoples own initiative, just looking for inspiration as I look to my next car!!!!! Cheers guys :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Not feeling the love from the S15!!!!! :cry:

Am I asking the wrong questions?? Looking for some inspiration of you guys as you clearly love these stunning motors, somebody say something :eek:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Littleknocks had two nicely styled S15's with very different colour schemes. One was metallic brown and the other was electric blue - I'm at work ATM but I'll get you pics when I get home this evening. The blue one is/was actually for sale. I'll have to see if its still available (again this evening).

BTW Welcome to the club, what kit/alloys have you picked?

Reaction score
Country
I was undecided on the kit until i saw the Hancook S15 in Banzai and then i fell in love with the vertex wide kit, and i love the D1 style big cf wing and would like a cf bonnet and a cf boot but i haven't seen one and don't know if they do them for the S15.

I have fancied using a colour like a slightly darker version of Kawasaki Ninja Green and throwing a silver flake into it for the summer.

Wheels i was thinking of the Kei Kruze 18" but not sure what size and profile is best for sideways motion, all my prior cars have been front wheel drive, currently driving an FTO. ANy advice on good wheels for sideways lifestyle would be greatly appreciated as this is all very new, I just know I want an S15 bad!!!!!

So those are my ideas at the moment but with any projects i'm sure they'll change or morph as the prjoect takes shape or new ideas hit me, there are a lot of white ones on here and they are all immaculate and stunning examples.:cool:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
There is a pretty nice CF boot from Yashio Factory. No idea how to get hold of it though. Seems to be very popular on the D1-cars.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
If its rims you're after look no further, but I hope you have deep pockets...

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/51649-my-s15-spec-r-revamp-2.html

Or this one if you're after a drift style livery...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...microsoft:en-ie:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADBF&sa=N

There's plenty of places do cf bonnets and boot lids, this place do Seibon, plenty of options for the bonnet and they do an OEM boot:
http://www.showoffimports.nl/home.php?cat=446

Yakozan, that Yashio boot lid is gorgeous :smitten:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Here you go Boris, robbed straight from the SXOC, do you want me to find out if its still for sale?

Nissan Silvia S15 Aero Spec R

Engine
59588 miles
SR20DET 6 Speed
Gandor Exhaust inc. Sports Cat
Apex Front Mount Intercooler
Blitz Air Filter
'V' mounted Koyo Aluminium Radiator
Bespoke Twin Electric Fans
Greddy Boost Controller
Origin ECU (Standard ECU also inc)
Walbro uprated Fuel pump

Chassis
Kaaz 2-Way Diff
Rota GTR Wheels: Fr 18x9.5, R 18x9.5
HKS Hyper Coilovers
Cusco Strut Brace - Front
Driftworks Traction Caster/Camber Arms
Driftworks Carbon Adjustable Steering Arms
Autocross Bespoke, Welded 16 Point Roll Cage
Fuel tank replaced with bespoke fuel cell

Interior

Driftworks Suzuka Bucket Seats
Driftworks Ultimate 4 point 3" 4 Point harnesses
Autocross Bespoke Subframes
OMP WRC Steering Wheel
Nismo Gear Knob
Driftworks Handbrake Drift Button
Sound Deadening Removed
Bespoke Carbon Fibre Doorcards
Bespoke Carbon Dash Panels
Autocross Switch Gear & Start button
Battery Isolator

Exterior

Uras Bumpers
Bespoke Side Sills
Drift Bitz Front Wings & Rear Quarters
Fully Tubbed And Welded Rear Arches
Autocross Carbon Roof Vent
Bespoke Autocross Bonnet Vent with Aero Catches
Bootlid delocked & Aero Catches
'Outragous Paints' Candy Blue & Rainbow Silver Paint
Origin Rear Lights

We bought the car just over 12 months ago from the first Uk owner, following damage to the offside front corner (see pics in our project thread here ) meant due to the cost & availability of S15 parts, the vehicle was deemed a 'Cat C' (beyond economical repair) by the insurance company.
As the car has been used for promotional work at shows & magazines it had to be repaired & finished to a very high standard (especially for a drift car !)
but with a new year fast approaching, we're now looking at new projects & so our beloved Silvia is up for sale.
The car has just passed it's MOT (so comes with 12 months) & also it's VIC (Vehicle Indentity Check) and now registered to myself.
As with any project car, we obviously never expect to recover anywhere near the true value in £££'s of the man hours, parts & help from people such as Autocross & Driftworks
to name just a couple, so it's here advertised for what we feel is a sensible price for an awesome car ...
£9995

Please pm me to arrange viewings or with any sensible questions
The car is in Wokingham, Berkshire (M4 Junc 10)
Thanks

Chris

Reaction score
Country
Hi Trial, thanks for all the pics and links, some stunning looking motors!! While i would love to buy that S15 the funds are not in place yet so I'm not looking to buy or ask about buying until funds are in place as I have no desire to waste peoples time.

Apart from the one D1 car i haven't seen any green cars like i intend to colour mine so thats quite cool, I have love how these forums can be a great source of info and inspiration, thanks for all the pics and links :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
I love those big cf drift rear wings, they look awesome. I thought the ninja green would look stunning but i would love to have a really busy car with decals, the pink and green cars posted by Yakozan were very much in the style of car I want to have just with a ninja green body colour!!

I had a look at the littlleknocks blue S15 and while it is a stunning motor inside and out as a daily driver the sparse interior is just too far race stripped for the missus, i think i could personally live with it!!! :D

Every single S15 I see has got a really nice large exhaust system on, is there one preferred exhaust or is there a multitude of varieties, on my FTO i had a custom system fitted that had a de-cat, removed the middle silencer and drastically reduced the rear silencer finsihing in a 4" jap style slash cut and it's quite loud so it would be a sound i would like to replicate in the S15, but I imagine theyu are quite a bit louder???:)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hey bud, there are a couple of ex fto owners on here, me and jez 8553. the amount of stuff available for these is amazing compared to what you can get for ftos.....i personally would go for an exhaust system that is meant for the car, it willl have been designed for optimum performance whereas a custom jobbie might not be as efficient as one from say hks or 5zigen. i would also pay the extra to go full stainless as this will last a lot longer than one with mild steel pipework.

Reaction score
Country
yeah my FTO was full stainless steel and has a lifetime guarantee on it but i would rather buy a full system from a recognised manufacturer such as HKS, I have found the list of products of available both exciting and daunting as i don't know which is best!!!!! :no: :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
if you definitely want an exhaust system but arent in a hurry, give it a couple of months and go to a show where the traders do silly discounts. i got my silent hi power for 315-00 from sumo power at japfest last year as their offer was no vat but you have to buy on the day......

just a thought!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
maybe u shud get one first? lol. Then relise just how much money it costs to run/maintain and modify these cars.

I can be a source of most Japanese parts if you require. But google things mate, the net is full of useful information.

Reaction score
For carbon bits try :-
http://www.j-w-racing.co.uk/ and http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/ They are really good prices I have just had a quote for a Seibon DVII carbon bonnet and these guys are the cheapest I have seen it to date. If you cant find it on there sites drop them an e-mail and they will be able to source what you require. Bonnets,boot lids, door cards there lists seem endless.:thumbs: