What's new

Top Secret S15

K

kazama

source : http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/07/17/car-feature-gt-gt-top-secret-d1gp-s15.aspx

This is one of the S15 that I drooled over before I could get my own S15.
I remember looking at it in High Performance Imports (Australian magazine)
over and over again while worshiping the porcelain god. Haha.

Seriously amazing built quality, and everything about the car is close to perfection. Yummy.
I heard that the car was sold to U.S and the owner wanted to let it go for USD$100-125k.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I can't really remember the exact figures.

M

Matt_S

Thats not one of the D1 cars. Its a 'T' car or whatever they call them. Proper D1 cars didnt have the interior like that.

K

kazama

I just realized something, why does it have an ADM aircon unit ? hmmm..

regarding the interior is not like that on a D1 car, let me check back with my HPI mag.

Reaction score
Country
I believe that is not the actual D1 car that the US Owner is currently trying to sell, this is just a replica of it for demo purpose I would think

M

MarkS15

Aint the D1 car as far as I know, seen her on DRAG AND DRIFT during the summer.At the time you were looking at around 35euro to get her to Ireland.

S

s15fanatic

it's a beautiful build, but to flashy for my taste. I'm more along the lines of a sleeper. Like a clean metallic paint job with a RB25 or RB26 a custom clutch or stage turbo under the hood and a s14 five-speed because it's a stronger trans.