What's new

Spec S Lambda sensor.

C

chriss85

I pluged my Spec S Consult plug in to my laptop with ECU talk, and noticed the lambda sensor voltage is all over the place. Does this point to a failed lambda sensor and if so where's the best place to buy one?
I have noticed mine is different to the spec R lambda as mine has red, white and black wires where as the spec R has two whites and black.
I've had a look on google and it appears mine is a Titania sensor and the spec R's has a Zirconia type sensor. What ever that means?
And could someone please confirm the thread size is 18mm.
Chris.

Reaction score
Country
failed lambda you wont get a reading.
try holding the engine at a set rpm say 2k rpm. you should get a steady reading. and lambdas need to be warmed up before they start working.

S

s15andy.s

I pluged my Spec S Consult plug in to my laptop with ECU talk, and noticed the lambda sensor voltage is all over the place. Does this point to a failed lambda sensor and if so where's the best place to buy one?
I have noticed mine is different to the spec R lambda as mine has red, white and black wires where as the spec R has two whites and black.
I've had a look on google and it appears mine is a Titania sensor and the spec R's has a Zirconia type sensor. What ever that means?
And could someone please confirm the thread size is 18mm.
Chris.

my local nissan dealer got me one...prict tho think it was 260euro an took about 3weeks to arrive:rolleyes: