What's new

Power FC with D-Jetro help for plug

S

silviac

I accidently pulled the plug and now i don't know which one goes where... Also lost the plug..

Just wondering if anyone has one and be able to tell me the wire configuration please!! or know the wiring diagram?

My car is dead without it....

M

Matt_S

LOL. Sorry mate. Mine was kinda the same. I let my tuner do it as he said if I put them in the wrong way I could wreck the boost solenoid :wack:

S

silviac

Matt,

I know it will bother you but would you be able to take your ECU out (only three screws :):))and read out those configuration for me please? It's not a common problem that I can get help from anywhere and even their manual doesn't specify this at all...

S

silviac

OK. Thanks. I still need to work on my car this weekend so I shall await your sweet lifesaving post :)

I took the cover off the unit and found which three pins are used. So one step close :)

Also found one pin leads to a semiconductor collector which I "presume" signal; the green wire.

Another pin leads to a resistor but again I can only assume this is the power; the red wire and making the last one ground.

All of this is only assumption as at this stage and I have to do more research unless someone can verify with their setup please...

Last edited: