What's new

Wanted: Reliable link to a virus free S15 Workshop Manual

M

Matt_S

Please? I cant seem to find one :wack:

One that someone knows works?

And Im trying to answer more and more questions for people on electrical issues but cant find the specifics. I have a really good one for S14, but the ones I got for S13 and S15 are **** and say summat like 'not enough data for image' and you only get the top third of the page :wack:

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
PM me your address mate and i'll post it. Or if you get a Google talk account i'll send it :)

Hehe, beaten by another Darren :)

M

Matt_S

Thanks guys. Kango Ill be in touch if Darren doesnt want my help anymore and doesnt come thro for me!

;) (Only joking Darren! :D )

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Matt_S said:
Thanks guys. Kango Ill be in touch if Darren doesnt want my help anymore and doesnt come thro for me!
Thats gratitude for you :rotfl:

There are quite a few Darrens on here, must be something about S15s and our name? :rotfl:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Just for the benefit of those not in the know...

If you join up and become a contributing member you can download the entire ADM workshop manual from the Useful Links section of this site :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Huh? Am I missing something, or doesn't the link in Useful Threads work?

Both the workshop and owners manuals are freely available to download. Only FAST is restricted to Contributing members.

M

Matt_S

Christian. Darren sent me a link to the Workshop Manual (I assume) and it said I do not have sufficient priveleges to view :wack:

M

Matt_S

OK, it looks like I was being a twat cos Ive just found ANOTHER link to an S15 manual on my laptop :wack:
Its not all in one tho, so I have to scoot between two pdf's (contents page and section). But it appears to work :wack:

Thanks anyway to all involved :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Oh OK I must be wrong then.

When Matt told me he could not access it I assumed that you needed to be a contributing member to access it all :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There are numerous parts to the manual. The file on the server is zipped. This is the first instance reported of problems downloading it :confused: Have you tried a right mouse click and save as...?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah, think that links to the Useful Threads announcement in the Contributors Area. The links are all slightly different in each section. Just go to Useful Threads :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, think that links to the Useful Threads announcement in the Contributors Area. The links are all slightly different in each section. Just go to Useful Threads :)
Ah that will explain the authority problem :rolleyes:

Of all the sections I could have got the link from :rotfl: