What's new

simon's spec r

S

s15andy.s

looks stunning lad...fair play! enjoy turing heads in it:cool:

i love the aero kit in black:D

what plans have u for it...

Reaction score
thanks for the comments!, no plans for it really just got her through the nct this week, her future remains undecided as yet, college is calling and i may downsize to an ae86

Reaction score
only had it a few months alright, but i couldn't afford it if i quit full time work, its wasted sitting outside my house anyway i dont drive it nearly enough

Reaction score
a little update on my car!
i've removed the rear spoiler, but not sealed up the holes yet rubber grommets are doing a grand job for now,
i also removed the standard recirc setup, but i might put it back in, constant backfire is wearing a little thin.
put in a decat pipe and replaced the steering wheel, thanks to cbarry,
just did the manifold gaskets too, and she's running fantastic

V

vti_coupw

shes looking savage man, must hav taking a whie to polish that shine. hav you given up on selling her then? any more plans

Reaction score
ha, ya most of the day washing, then clay bar all over, tomorrows for the waxing!
it looks like she's staying alright, less said about the current car market the better,
since i've started changing the bits i didn't like i've really started to love the car,
i'll genuinely be sad to see her go if she does sell but with reduced hours at work
it's just not affordable anymore,
as for plans i'm thinking coilovers intercooler and ecu in that order!

V

vti_coupw

ah happy days, same as myself when i got the nismo 2way fitted to mine it brought the joy back to the car, and as you said the car market is not worth the conversation, what coilovers and intercooler you got planned? you gonna get a power FC or nistune?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Glad to hear you're keeping it Simon (because I couldn't afford to buy it :wack: ) She looks well without the spoiler, needs some mildly tinted Yashio factory tail lights IMO (or the v.good D-Max copies :thumbs: )

Reaction score
cheers lads,
she's still up on donedeal though, its cheap to just leave it up anyway but i'm not selling for peanuts, i thought about those lights alright trial but i've decided to save for the bits that'l make the car more fun, i was hoping to find some cheap 2nd hand teins around, or if not maybe some new hsd's, ecu would be a while away yet

Reaction score
grommets from halfords, any motor factors should have them i'd say,
1k delivered, christ i thought they were much cheaper than that!
let me know if you want to flog em on at some stage!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
lol, I've HKS coilovers that I'm floggin but they need a refurb :cry: Driftworks do cheaper ones but they were the best performace coilovers I could afford to buy at the time...

I know of a second hand set of Tein Superstreets with the EDFC for sale but they won't be much cheaper than the €1k mark either