What's new

DWYB - First Taster

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yup - had the chance to go and get the Silvia sideways properly last Wednesday!!

Boy is drifting FUN :D :D

I will be back and learning higher-speed initiations next time round - had to spend all day getting basics right lol...

Piccies:

M

Matt_S

I hate SP. Its so bumpy! COngratulations on the easiest way to wreck ya car this side of driving down a dirt track with coilovers at 90 mph :wack:

I went once in my S14 and was totally dissapointed with the track. Previously when we did the Donut World record we set up a track later on that (although still bumpy) was really good and I was looking forward to some 3rd gear stuff. Nope :wack: 2nd gear and a bowser running water over the easiext place to spin, where you backed off from the long right hander and into a left right flick :wack: THe bowser water was right on the apex/cone where you had to flick.

Yeh, great!

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well, my car's not slammed so I didn't get any issues with bumps trying to wreck the car etc...

Lex took it out for a spin and loved the stock suspension setup. Not enough power for 3rd gear initiations but I'm a lot of seat time away from that standard of drifting :)

Last edited:
M

Matt_S

I didnt mean banging it off the ground, I just meant its so bumpy it will shake/wreck ya car to bits.