What's new

Turbo timer

Reaction score
Have a turbotimer in my car, its wired up and think its done rite. but it doesnt work any more the guy i bought the car off said it used to, but i wouldnt trust the guy.
its made by razo (carmate) when i turn off the car the screen flashes thats about the height of it:down:

anyone have any ideas is she ****ed???
i dont have any wiring diagrams for it, so dont know if it is wired wrong, so any one with any ideas be great, is it worth getting a new one and starting a fresh.

The wires r as follows does anyone know what they are
2 Red
blue
green
yellow
black

Thanks all

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Could be a dodgy earth? Should be connected up to the handbrake? Check the cables back to that see its getting a constant earth - obvioulsy the hand brake needs to be on that way.

Also if you going to use a TT id go for a good one, I have a blitz one and its the dog's kennel!

Reaction score
Finally got around to hutting at it and sorted it.
Mint you where bang on the money, When I stripped out the center control (around the gear stick and hand break) all looked fine. But I noticed the constant ground was screwed onto a black panel, which looked mental but actually wasn’t. Moved the ground to a proper earth and happys day, its timing like it never time before. Cheers mint

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Finally got around to hutting at it and sorted it.
Mint you where bang on the money, When I stripped out the center control (around the gear stick and hand break) all looked fine. But I noticed the constant ground was screwed onto a black panel, which looked mental but actually wasn’t. Moved the ground to a proper earth and happys day, its timing like it never time before. Cheers mint
No problems chief :thumbs: Glad i was able to give some mechanical style know how here to fix it!

The thing about cars is that sometimes.. its so obvious, it stares you in the face yet you cant see it .. as iv found on many occasion :wack: :annoyed: :cool: