What's new

Booted Trueno AE86 - Snaps of my Project car

subzero

Reaction score
just though id fire these up , there of my little track car, saw it at auction one night and was in love, was gonna buy another cyborg mirage but bid and won this luckily, think its a bit different from the norm and gets its first spin on track (well irish tarmac anyways :D ) on mon .

subzero

Reaction score
thanks all, not bad for an 24 year old car . ticks all the boxs , high torque engine , 1.5 diff, tein coilovers on front with trd rear. rear cage, and nicely kitted. all to the sound of 4age at over 8k revs.

jp825 - them rims are so light and look serious cool deep dished. and pics of your own ??

subzero

Reaction score
no way! This is hot so is it a run about!? I think i may have to invest ;P
i just thought it screamed jdm so bid on it, have been using it as a run around car for the past month ,also handy for practicing a bit of drifting, bought it for track use and basically messing, and something to put my time into.

Reaction score
thanks all, not bad for an 24 year old car . ticks all the boxs , high torque engine , 1.5 diff, tein coilovers on front with trd rear. rear cage, and nicely kitted. all to the sound of 4age at over 8k revs.

jp825 - them rims are so light and look serious cool deep dished. and pics of your own ??

This was my old drift boy

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
that's one sweeet Hachi...

Are those rims called Watanabes??

I really would like one of these as a second car but they ain't cheap to buy for a 24 year old motor as far as I know :wack:

subzero

Reaction score
@jp825 - very nice mate, white over black rules . longchamps on the back are the same as my own , love em.

@ initial D - they aint cheap for there age , your paying for balls out rwd at 8.5 k revs :D . and a piece of jdm history.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
nice, think it needs some 17's to pull off the size of the kit tho for some reason.. and usually id NEVER say go bigger than 15's on a hatchiroku..

Also.. that seat man, christ "Hugging Monster" screams at me :D

subzero

Reaction score
nice, think it needs some 17's to pull off the size of the kit tho for some reason.. and usually id NEVER say go bigger than 15's on a hatchiroku..

Also.. that seat man, christ "Hugging Monster" screams at me :D
ya, could maybe try spacers , off down the line i may get my dream wheel ( work equip 03s in gold) and get em as wide as i can to fill the arches.

yup , im snug as a bug in that seat . bought it a long time ago b4 bride was ever uttered this side of the world . dont think i could ever sell it , a few top drifters have had one of em in the own cars ( as ive seen in scouring youtube). always makes me smile.