What's new

Open Event: SXOC/S15oc/SO.com/IROC UBER-meet!!! 23rd Aug 2008

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
SXOC/S15oc/SO.com/IROC UBER-meet!!! 24th Aug 2008

Hi everyone, as we've invited a good few clubs along to join the SXOC trackday on the 29th of September I figured it'd be good to have an uber-sized meet beforehand for all the clubs to meet up, say hi, have some banter & ask any questions that need to be asked relating to the day. :)

The clubs are the following:
The SXOC - 200SX/180SX's/Silvias
Skylineowners.com - The Nissans with RB's under the bonnet
Irish Rotary Owners Club - Rotary-powered beasts from the East, RX7's & 8's. :cool:
S15 Owners Club - Your good selves! :thumbs:

I'll be posting up a thread on each of the sites regarding both the trackday & this meet, it should be excellent with all the clubs involved & we're giving people enough notice to book the date in their diaries so the turnout should be excellent too! :thumbs:

[Official Bit]Also, this is an official SXOC/S15oc sanctioned meet & as such no messing will be tolerated by any of the clubs from any of the attendees. :no: If you bring friends along you'll be liable for their actions as well so please bare that in mind. If there's any messing your reg's will be given to the Guards - simple as.[/Official Bit]

I'll update the list with the numbers from the other clubs as time goes on. :thumbs:

Date: Sunday 24th August 2008
Time: 1pm
Location: The Midway Hotel & Food Hall, Portlaois, Co. Laois (M7/N8 intersection)
Attendees: SX, Silvia, Skyline, RX

So if you're up for it, copy & paste! :thumbs:

1) jp
2) ...

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Anyone else from here joining us on the day? :)

Edit: Updated list from all the clubs so-far...

SXOC
1) jp
2) slammedmind (no my car isnt battery powered :p)
3) Tetra
4) blue d
5) Miss silvia
6) Barkeenan
7) Fast_cav

IROC
1) Zakktheaxman

S15oc
1) Raytsang
2) Japmadlad

SO.com
1) ...

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
One last
before the meet tomrrow! :cool:

For anyone heading from the Dublin direction I'll be at the Applegreen station on the N7 at 12 & leaving for the meet at 12:15 if anyone wants to join me /whomever else is coming for the trip down, look out for my black S14a.

See the rest of you then! :wave:

SXOC
1) jp
2) Socky
3) stiv
4) Tetra
5) blue d
6) Miss silvia
7) Barkeenan
8) Fast_cav
9) Arnie

SO.com
1) R33-4dr
2) Cruising_R32 (if I don't make it over to the drifting in Wales)
3) mckeown
4) CathyR33

IROC
1) Zakktheaxman

S15oc:
1) slammedmind (no my car isnt battery powered :p)
2) Raystang
3) Japmadlad

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Me and Ray turned up. good turn out for the silvia/sx boys. 2 rx7's & zero skylines. Skyline = FAIL. good day though. weather was good & some nice cars

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
only got the clutch in yesterday so had to miss this :(
So you got the clutch installed & therefore couldn't drive it?? :wack: Lamest excuse you've come up with yet & yes, your car is battery-powered! :ghey: :p

@ Trial_S15, I'll be posting up a few on SXOC later, there's one or two on IrishRotary here.

Reaction score
eh yes we only got it in at 8pm that night so not much i could do ;)
So you got the clutch installed & therefore couldn't drive it?? :wack: Lamest excuse you've come up with yet & yes, your car is battery-powered! :ghey: :p

@ Trial_S15, I'll be posting up a few on SXOC later, there's one or two on IrishRotary here.

Reaction score
oh god :D, nah ill be there one way or the other im setting the car up and next week its not budging till the 13th and the 29th ;)