What's new

Open Event: S15oc at JAE ??

subzero

Reaction score
will s15oc have a stand at JAE 08 ??

just wondering , im heading voer but not 100% which car im taking jsut yet, s15 / 84 trueno . will know closer to show.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No. Its impossible to get the numbers and definite level of commitment required to justify a stand. I dare say a few of us may be on the SXOC or other stand (I won't be) :)

subzero

Reaction score
ah damn . but do ye really need that many, i was on the mitsucolt stand last year and they managed only 10 cars.

i was in the mivec colt (which no1 even knew there what a mivec was :D ) and my mate in his asti mivec. wasted we were in what are a rare sight in the UK.

we had some laugh last year, JAE may not be a party mental wkend but we made it one tho in our little circle of 10 irish peeps.

should have a bigger bragade this year. roll on aug.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I hear what you're saying :nod: However, when I made enquiries about a stand last year, I struggled to get firm commitments from FIVE people! With such small numbers we couldn't afford to have anyone fail to turn up or we'd look pretty damn stupid!

It really rather late in the day to be trying to arrange this now. Ideally, it would have been better to get a stand alongside the SXOC. That would give us good coverage as we would be associated with the rest of the family :) As it is now, if it was still possible to get a stand, it'd be somewhere no-one else wanted and probably overlooked by most people.

HOWEVER. The person organising the event for SXOC is none other than s15oc admin Channie. So, maybe something might be possible :) I'll give him a nudge...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'm on a stand of 3 for JTS this Sunday. Doesn't bother me how many turn out - as long as the club makes a presence and we get to meet, catch up and have a laff... :)

If staff/admins don't mind, I'd love to organise some Jap events for S15OC next year. Think Japfest, JTS and Rotorstock will be my mainstay for every year (as long as they are running lol). I'm happy if only a handful are interested - as long as there's more than just me turning up!!

James

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Soz mate - don't know the ID but I can find out :) One of my mates has done the organising and has the show tickets for us all...

Reaction score
I'm on a stand of 3 for JTS this Sunday. Doesn't bother me how many turn out - as long as the club makes a presence and we get to meet, catch up and have a laff... :)

If staff/admins don't mind, I'd love to organise some Jap events for S15OC next year. Think Japfest, JTS and Rotorstock will be my mainstay for every year (as long as they are running lol). I'm happy if only a handful are interested - as long as there's more than just me turning up!!

James
I'll be at silverstone this weekend in the S15 wonder how many club members will be there?:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Subzero, Minty, S15RKM, Matt_S and moi :D Looks like there's already five S15's that could make an S15OC stand of our own next year at JTS :cool:

I'd love to go to JAE but this year, it clashes with a wedding I have to go to :wack:

If anyone's interested in Rotorstock which I believe is open for all other Jap marques to have a stand within then please let me know and I'll look into organising a club stand. My best buddy is getting a very unique RX-7 (put it this way, it's got RE-Amemiya Facer 9 front end with full wide-arch Afflux kit plus many more goodies) which arrives later in the autumn and we're both definitely going cos I've become a bit of an FD nut although I'm never going to give up my 15!! :)

Reaction score
Subzero, Minty, S15RKM, Matt_S and moi :D Looks like there's already five S15's that could make an S15OC stand of our own next year at JTS :cool:

I'd love to go to JAE but this year, it clashes with a wedding I have to go to :wack:

If anyone's interested in Rotorstock which I believe is open for all other Jap marques
I'm up for a stand at JTS next year:nod: Rotorstock is the weekend after USC so dont think i'll be going to that,will be going to Japshow on Sun 22nd June though.. and Japshow Finale anyone else going to these shows?.JAE is just too far to travel to from Blackpool,shame that.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
If anyone's interested in Rotorstock which I believe is open for all other Jap marques to have a stand within then please let me know and I'll look into organising a club stand :)
i enjoyed rotorstock last year :thumbs:
whats the date this year?

If you get a s15 stand together i would be up for it :nod:

If i am around i usually go to most of the Jap shows :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok Mr. S15RKM - we'll get a stand sorted for JTS next year lol :thumbs:

Kimi - great to see you're interested in Rotorstock. Think it's Sat 9th August this year.

I'm just going to check all the Rotorstock details and start a new thread to see how many are interested and get the ball rolling :nod:

Hope the admins don't mind as this thread was all about trying to get S15OC summer stands sorted etc. If it turns out we don't have enough for Rotorstock then so be it.

Edit: Just read the thread about Channie getting involved with organising meets. If you want to take this over from me then you're more than welcome. Don't want to step on anyone's shoes here lol :wack:

James :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Edit: Just read the thread about Channie getting involved with organising meets. If you want to take this over from me then you're more than welcome. Don't want to step on anyone's shoes here lol :wack:

James :)
Yo!!! Sorry for my lack of presence on here been uber busy with SXOC events... fixing my car... and keeping my job!!!

Nicely did give me a nudge :thumbs:

Nota at all James go for it!!! Besides its never a one person job... and never fair to leave it to one person! If you need a hand with anything then let me know!

As for JAE this year... Its abit late in the day for an S15OC stand... seeing as most who are going are on other stands! :wack:
But for future reference if we organise things earlier then we can try and tie things in with the SXOC a wee bit?!
We can also look into getting some S15OC stand stuff made... banners etc

A soon as my car is back on the road i'll have my evenings back to be more active!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers Channie - I'll see how we get on with Rotorstock as we do have time to try and get this organised so thanks for the support :thumbs:

Think as you say it's a good idea to try and join in with the SXOC people since they have regular presence at all the major shows etc.

D BOY - check out the Rotorstock thread which is also in this forum and hope you can join us!! :)