What's new

WATDA's S15 spec r

W

WATDA

Heres a couple of latest pics of my car: Mods were listed somewhere but hes a list:
Remapped factory ECU, running 16psi, HPI dump pipe and 3" front pipe then 2.5" to the rear, BC coilovers, Camber and toe arms, 850cc sard injectors, Z32 afm, Trust intercooler, 60mm throttle body, Gizzmo EBC, Work XD9's.
HAvent had car dynoed on higher boost and new tune but guessing around 215wkw, Have run a 12.8@179km/h on the dragstrip
Still on stock orginal clutch, Have orderd a nismo 1.5way mechanical so that will be going in next :)

J

JDM JUNKIE

Looks good... I still love the look of a "stock" slammed car, but what's the deal with that antena?

W

WATDA

I too like the stock body slammed to the ground look hehe. New Zealand new S15's came with a horrible electric aerial for some strange reason and as electric aerials do mine is broken haha. Not sure why they installed electric aerials as they would have had to drill holes in the body to install the suckers

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Even in Oz they came with the antenna in the window. I wonder what Nissan NZ was thinking.

Nice car BTW.

J

Jpower

Remapped ECU: Who did the remap?

Love the rims... really fill out the guards :)

W

WATDA

One of my mates over here in NZ has the equipment to tune the factory ecu so he has been doing the tuning. Have only road tuned it so when we get time will do some fine tuning on the dyno. Have got rid of the crazy facrtory lean spot thats for sure ;) Wheels are fronts: 17x8.5" 28et 215/45/17 neg 1.5 deg camber and rears 17x9.5" 38et 235/40/17 1 deg neg camber

P

Pazz

Another motor running 9.5" ET38 on the rear and with only 1 deg neg camber :) This has to be the best setup for the rear imo.

Nice car WATDA, good colour choice :cool:

Reaction score

assume you can;t do any track work with those arch clearances?

Reaction score
Very nice!
I like the background scene... uber ghetto!! :thumbs:

R-Spec - theres nothing wrong with those arches for track use :p

W

WATDA

Have dont a bit of track time but it really does need to be raised 10-20mm at the front as it gets a bit of rubbage on hard hard cornors. Cheers for the comments :)

B

bugelli

whats the specs for your coilovers? or what do people normally have? 6kg front 8 rear?

K

kenny421

Looks great love the colour combination blue
and bronze really suits it being slammed!

W

WATDA