What's new

Nismo key's

B

baynz

i got a spare 1 of those laying around here, been meaning to get it cut since december.

Reaction score
nicely, i know you have issues against these keys....

but, i got one a while ago, just because i only had one key for my car. and it wasn't really any more expensive to buy than getting a replacement from Nissan themselves for a plain one.

others may be in the same situation! :)

Plus, we've all got a bit of tart in us! :p

P

Pazz

A blank from Nissan Japan is certainly not £35. Try 1400 JPY = £7ish. I've just ordered one with some other bits. But suppose depends if you like the bling look.

Reaction score
which is fine, if you're ordering stuff already from japan.... i wasn't... and won't be for the forseable future...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. If they are selling them for £35, I'll buy 10 for £70 off Yahoo Auctions and start selling them on Ebay for £15 :p I'd much prefer to have my SXOC iron bar on my keyring than one of those.

Reaction score
Starts the engine in a 'special Nismo' way and adds 50 bhp, does it? :wack:
No starts it in the normal way... havnt noticed any bhp increase :confused: Dazzio, have you noticed any increase???

Nicely; said:
Lol. If they are selling them for £35, I'll buy 10 for £70 off Yahoo Auctions and start selling them on Ebay for £15 I'd much prefer to have my SXOC iron bar on my keyring than one of those.
I got mine for £29... they are selling them on yahoo auctions, 10 for £70??? Well if you dont start selling them can you send me a link... wouldnt sell them for £15 though probably £25 make a nice little bit of profit for very little investment!!

I have always only had one key, saw this thought it looked cool and its good to know i have a spare now!

Although if this is meant to be giving me more power or starting the car in a special way... it isnt... Is mine broken?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Sound broken to me. What do you expect if you buy Ebay tat. :p

I only had one key too. Got an ordinary Nissan spare within the first week of buying the car.

Reaction score
Mine works, def' feels faster, but could be cause i added my go faster stripes at the same time...????

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The tail lights and all other bulbs are LED on mine. Not only are they more visible, but they only use a fraction of the power. Leave an interior light on overnight and you're fooked if its a normal bulb. Hardly touches the battery if its LED :)Oh, and they don't blow either... :D

Reaction score
Mine works, def' feels faster, but could be cause i added my go faster stripes at the same time...????
I think it may be your go faster stripes!
Anyway been contacting the seller... still waiting for a response... I fear its been too long and i may be stuck with this product... oh well it still looks cool and better then the original!

Y

YazS150

Hi guys....I'm needing to sort out some key business as well. If you saw my key u'd think its for a little girls jewellery box worth 50p. Its also quite worn on the teeth. I think 35quid is far too much for a key....plus i want 2 cut. So where is the part number or how can I get them from nissan japan?? Also, does any one have pics of the 'plain' keys from nissan japan? Cheers!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The keys aren't the same as UK Nissans. However, the blanks can be ordered through any dealer. If you think the Nissan key is crap, take a look at the Toyota key hiding underneath here: