What's new

Glovebox light?

M

Matt_S

Before I go breaking my back trying to find the bulb to replace, do they have one? If so mine has blown. If not - what a load of crap cheap ****! :furious:

LOL :D:D:D

P

Pazz

I thought was bit weird, the whole cabin of the S15 is pretty dark tbh. Some of the window switches are even light up.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ur wrong there nicely on this one
they do have a light in the glove box i have one i have footwell lights aswell under seat lights and door lights on mine

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah, but Euro S13s and S14s didn't come with folding mirrors (auto if fitted), boot rear seat releases, pillar pods, a boost gauge, Consult plugs in an accessible location, a whole flurry or chassis bracing and a barrage of weird accessories. Small loss I'd say... :p

Ming, yours are one of those JDM accessories. Its not in the workshop manual, so it wasn't standard.

M

Matt_S

I dont like the rear seat release. Means your freindly theif can get in the car thro the boot if thats his point of entry :wack:

2OOsxy

Yeah aus spec have no lights in footwells or glovebox - but that's easy to fix, I have lights everywhere that i fitted! They do however have one in the ash tray sheesh just where everyone wants on! I prefer the dark interior and could live with even less lights on a dark night when crusing along!

Easy to stop a thief getting in through the boot/back seat = just fill it with stereo gear and restrict the tunnel like I have :p