What's new

Hello S15 fans

M

Mark_s15

Hi there everyone,

My name is Mark and i am from Adelaide in South Australia. I have just joined the Nissan S15 owners club. When i first saw this site after searching on google I was so excited to see that there was a club/forum just for S15 owners. Its was awesome.

Well i have a Nissan 200sx S15 (Australian Version) with only a few mods. I have a full exhaust system (beside a dump pipe) and a FMI. I am hoping to buy some nice new rims soon and mayb if i can save some money do some other small mods.

The reason i joined this club/forum was to chat and meet new people who have a passion for S15s ust like me. I want to learn more about S15s and other Japanese performance vehicles and also go on some cruises with S15's. Please let me know if there is a Japanese car club, Silvia car club or S15 car club in adelaide as i would love to go on cruises and meet new people.

Thanks,
Mark

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome to another Oz member

M

Mark_s15

gday from the western end of the bight! :D

Hey there 200sxy. Wow. I have to say that your car is awesome m8. I love it ey. Seen it on a few websites like autosalon and stuff and i reckon your s15 is one of the best in Australia. Keep up the good work.

Mark

2OOsxy

Hey there 200sxy. Wow. I have to say that your car is awesome m8. I love it ey. Seen it on a few websites like autosalon and stuff and i reckon your s15 is one of the best in Australia. Keep up the good work.

Mark
Hey Mark - I'm honoured you'd say something like that, thanks for your feedback on the sxy one ... it really is appreciated!:notworthy::smitten:

Sequoia