E

EPRacing

Hi all,

Just testing the water here see if anyone interested some carbon S15 parts:-

S15 Center Console
S15 Radio Surround
S15 Cluster Surround
SR20 Coil Pack Cover

We haven't work out the price and delivery time yet, but becasue the factory is extremly busy at the moment, so all the new products we develope in the factory is on queue waiting to get them mould. So, I will see which parts have a larger demand, then I will put them as a piority.

Orginally I want to start a vote for this, but not sure how to do it, sorry!! ('_')

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
carbon coil pack cover sounds nice

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
In the middle of your rocker cover. It covers the coil packs

E

EPRacing

Will the coil pack cover be vented ?
To be honest, we are not 100% sure yet, we have the black top and normal one, is there any one can tell me the different?

We can actually made anything we like, but I think most of the chance is like the standard one but in carbon.

In this case, I think I'll put the center console, radio surround and coilpack to mould first, all them should arrive around April/May and we should have 5 of each. Will let you guys know the price as soon as we work it out!!

Thanks
Jeff

Reaction score
I'd be interested in all the items but are these replacement parts or are they stuck on? I know the plug cover will be replacmeent but what about the interior parts?

E

EPRacing

I'd be interested in a coilpack cover for a DE engine, assuming shipping to NZ isn't insane.
Yes, we can get that send you NZ, is not a problem.

I'd be interested in all the items but are these replacement parts or are they stuck on? I know the plug cover will be replacmeent but what about the interior parts?
They are all replacement product, straight swap with the standard one!

id be happy to send you my OEM one to model on :p lol
Thanks for your offer matie, we already have a set of them in the factory, but might ask you in the future!

E

EPRacing

Center Console,Cluster Surround and Coil Pack Cover please

any idea on prices???

Not yet mate, sorry! Have to wait for the factory get one made first and see how many material & time we needed, will post up some picture and price as soon as I got them, but I guess will have the price and picture around late Feburary.

Thanks
Jeff
Team EPR