What's new

Back at last!

S

Silverstreak

Well here it is, have been meaning to ge some pics up for a while now, but complication after complication has meant that it has been away since july!

Hope you guys like!

This is hopefully what it will look like once I've had my photo shoot with Fastcar Magazine in Jan (NO funny comments, I know- Fastcar! Its for company promotion!)

This is what it looked like when I picked it up

With new lenses and the rear wing I was given, its not going on so if anyone wants it, make me an offer! :D

FMIC with Hard Pipes!

Tein Strut Brace and EDFC motors, Hot pipes and HKS Filter

Tein Flex Super Drift Coilovers & Driftworks Adjustable Arms + Poly Bushes all round with Tein Front & Rear Strut Braces - anyone have a spare spine brace?!!!

HKS SSQV bov, you have to get one of these if only just for the sound it makes!

Vented Wings! Fly baby Fly!

Almost finished, as I do now have the car back, once the weather is a bit drier, and the thing has had a full valet, I will post some picks of it finished! Will also post some pics of the next few photo shoots I have comming up with Banzai, Max Power, Fast Car etc.......

Also we are helping organise an advent at Santa Pod on the 25th April. Log onto www.aeracing.org to read up on it, I have quite a few competitors already and there might be TV coverage by Fifth Gear, so I anyone wants to get on the Bio Fuel bandwagon then give me a shout, Horsham Developments will hopefully be attending in their Time Attack winning S13, But It would be great to have a large S15 contingent racing and putting everyone else to shame!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Looks good. There is some money spent there. Will be waiting for more pics.

Good luck with the event.

S

Silverstreak

hot, whats the black thing on the boot?
The blak thing is just some plastic trim that came with it, its comming off and the whole lot is being smoothed and de-locked, unfortunately it might not come off in one piece, but if it does your welcome to it! I'll let you know :thumbs:

P

Pazz

Nice motor. What is the FMIC if you don't mind me asking looks a decent piece of kit?

S

Silverstreak

Just to clarify, Its the rear wing I have for sale, not the rear lights, I think they are as georgeous as everyone else! but I will try to source a few sets if anyone wants them, let me know via P.M :D

S

Silverstreak

Well morning all, its stupid O'clock in the morning, and still dark outside! :sleep:Reason I'm up this early is because today I will be letting a nice photographer take some arty shots of the 15 to put in his magazine, I too will get some shots which I will post up this evening once I get back!

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
The blak thing is just some plastic trim that came with it, its comming off and the whole lot is being smoothed and de-locked, unfortunately it might not come off in one piece, but if it does your welcome to it! I'll let you know :thumbs:
If he doesn't want it, I'd be curious to see whether or not it would be easy to get that thing to nz .. it's one of the pieces of trim I wouldn't mind on my sil. ;)

S

Silverstreak

New Photos!

As prommised, here are a few new pics from my photoshoot today! I nearly died of hyperphermia! :D

S

Silverstreak

If he doesn't want it, I'd be curious to see whether or not it would be easy to get that thing to nz .. it's one of the pieces of trim I wouldn't mind on my sil. ;)
Like I said, If it comes of in one piece, then Anyone who wants it, let me know, I will however try and find out where it originated from, don't know if it was an original Nissan item or not, and let you guys know......

S

Silverstreak

Finally got the trim removed, however the bodyshop needed an angle grinder to remove it! sorry, if I find where you can get one I'll let you know :thumbs:

D

david

Thats strange cause there just stuck on! it is a nissan oem part(accessory) if anyone wants to know! but like most other things probably discontinued...