What's new

Ride from Land Below The Wind (Sandakan,Sabah, Malaysia)

S

SS9919K

Hi....New comer here. This is my ride, having her for about a month now after 1 year ++ of saving up to own one... Currently quite a standard Spec-R with APEXi Air Filter mod only. Will add more on the mod list slowly.....~

Sorry for the low quality pics, taken with my Nokia 6300 in front of my buddy's house....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi there,

Very nice ride you got there. I'm from Malaysia as well, miri to be exact but I'm working in Perth atm. You must be very rich to be owning a 130k car by saving just for one year. heh

There's another wide body blue s15 in sabah as well. Do you know the guy?

S

SS9919K

hI Ichi-go,

Thanks...Im not rich 'la'....I sold my 'Wiralution' for about 20k and top up another 30k of my saving for the downpayment. In fact I got this Spec R at RM 110k. It's a standard Spec R... and Im broke now... lol

Oh there's another blue wide body in sabah? I dont know the guy, hope to find out soon....

hey Ichi, wanna see your ride....did u post it up here? I'll search for it...

Reaction score
Country
Ah, very nice upgrade for you then. Just hafta becareful on the wet as it tends to get drifty. lol

Yes but i'm not sure if it's in Sandakan. Could be in KK or something.

Any plans for your beast?

Yeah my ride is posted in here, very far back. :p

S

SS9919K

Ichi,

For sure the blue one is not in Sdk... atm only 4 unit here in sdk. 2 white, 2 red and 1 pewter.

Just fixed Apexi turbo timer yesterday, next would be muffler, decat, manifold...oh ya, im waiting for my bonus to upgrade the intercooler.

S

SS9919K

Pablo,

Thanks. The mesh were in their original steel colour, i painted them white. Black would be nicer?

P

pablo

yes i think it would look much smarter in black. i think it less less flimsy and hides the mesh appearance, looks like shadow...

heres it on mine

Reaction score
hey man, frm malaysia too...i never thought had s15's in sandakan. Many ppl in kl say roads in sabah are fit only for 4wd and trucks but i guess you guys proved them wrong huh? Im so happy now because if i get to be posted in sabah, im definitely shipping her over....

PS...i guess all the ladies after you now for sure :D, S15 are way sexier than a beemer or clk.

J

JayDM

Nice Cwest kit you got man, what wheels are those? And yes the mesh should be black, better still take it off:D

S

SS9919K

Amused,

Yeah, our S15 are sexier than beemers... Girls? hmm... my car have not picked any chick yet,,,, lol

Over here in Sabah hv lot of JDM import cars... Yes, u can see a 70% of vehicles on the road are 4x4... In Sandakan itself we have 4 unit S15, 5 unit GTR, 3 unit WRX, 4 unit Celica, 7 unit RX8, 7 unit Caldina (tht i know). We do hv Ferrari F35 too....

K

kazama

SS9919K,

hey dude. Welcome to S15oc.com. More and more Malaysian members which is a good thing.

Nice ride you got right there, you bought it at a very reasonable price too.
Unregistered ? Where's the spec list of your car ?

P/s. If anyone from Malaysia wants the eyelids same as the ones on SS9919K's car, I've got a pair for sale. Offer me.

S

SS9919K

hi dude,,, sorry for the late reply,,, i just saw your reply today.

Thanks man, Yeah, i got it at a very good price. It's an unregistered, all my frens are surprised with the price. Hopefully it's not the inferior unit tht i've got...

My fren is on the search for one too, but the cheapest quoted to him is RM135k, just last week.. This Saturday we r goin to kota kinabalu (capital of Sabah) to hunt for S15...IF im not wrong only left 4~5 unit unregisterd to be chosen from over here in Sabah...

Not much mod on my Spec-R...Apexi air filter,Auto timer, just got my BLITZ NUR Spec exhaust fixed last month. Thts all i can list out..... :)

K

kazama

no problem dude.

There are so few S15s in East Malaysia ? Should be nice driving there. haha.
Here it's not as rare but we still only get to see a few on the road in a month.

My friend's dad has a car dealer in KK. I'll ask him whether he has an unreg s15.

So what are your future mods ?

S

SS9919K

hi kazama..

Just came back from Kota kinabalu trip last week. Viewed 3 unit, my fren finally decided to take the JDM SPEC-R with sun roof. Its a white one.