What's new

Hey...potential owner here.

F

funkymofo

Hi guys, I was reffered here by InitialD when I put up a thread on another website asking what car I should get next.

Well, guess what he suggested? :annoyed:
My name is Rik, I'm 21 and live just outside lichfield in the west midlands.

Gonna have a quick look around and do some general research first, but to be honest I already know a little bit about the engine etc because many moons ago I was looking into an S14a.
I currently drive a mk4 golf GTI turbo thats been meddled with to the tune of 230 bhp.....its ok but for a start its wrong wheel drive and it understeers like you wouldn't beleive.

Comments/suggestions/shameless pic posting of your S15 all welcome to help convice me over to the dark side!

Cheers.
Rik.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Rik - welcome to S15OC lol!!!! :wave:

Nice to see you've made it on here and hope you'll be getting your very own baby Silvia soon...

The guys on here have a wealth of useful info to help you out but suggest you have a good nosey around all sections as you can pick up loads with some browsing and searching. Best bits are the stickies at the top of forum sections as well.

You know who to call if you wanna see one in the flesh haha?! ;) :thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
took the plunge into the unknow world of nissans for me...and havent looked back. serious cars and great fun to drive.

shamless pics of mine ....she is fairly modifed though :)