What's new

My S15 Spec R

D

Dawgg

Thought I'd best post an update as all I had was the night pics from when the car arrived, so here goes with some new images:

It will take me a while as i chip away but got plans for wheels, suspension, skirts and front aero bar could be waiting a while as not only has my car been bumped by someone who drove off but someone got creative with the keys on my bonnet :-(

All I have done so far is smoked Nismo repeaters, A'pexi induction kit and a full service with Motul oils (oil types stolen straight from Yokozan's post, thanks Yokozan :)).
The first decent day this year I will paint my calipers, living in Scotland that will be about June or July :p

I picked this car as it was totally oem without any aero parts so hopefully is not been abused too much :).
The car came with a few factory extras like the sun roof, GPS and the digital AC if that was an option too - Maybe one day I'll get something done with the screen machanism / GPS.

Hopefully on their way shortly are a pewter rear OEM spoiler thanks to E-Bay and hopefully some nice black chrome lights from Silviac (Thanks :))

Last edited:
D

Dawgg

Gotta say it was a nice drive to the MoT station today:D.

Can't wait till I get the car back next week some time and I can get driving properly....

D

Dawgg

I have been looking at tail lights for a while. Can't decide between clear / smoked, led/non-led.

My car is pewter so i don't want a huge contrast but I have now seen these from Final Konnexion in Black Chrome.

If not these, then I think I will go for the Yashio Factory Black LED rear lights.

Any opinions on these lights or other suggestions welcome as I wont be ordering them for a month or two.
(I would like to avoid anything with a hint of 'chav' :p)