What's new

Mints s15 ^_^

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
READ LAST PAGE TO SEE HER NOW!!

haha Ohiyo !! ^_^"

Well im afraid i dont have pics this second but i WILL tomorrow.. anyways, i picked up my 1999 Spec-R Aero from Torque last night. She is pewter gray (Sorry Topper :( ) and its done around 44k iirc.

Mods include from what i can see..

-Apexi Filter
-Blitz BOV
-Blitz Gauges
-Aftermarket ex (unsure what kind)
-Unkown 16's
-Eyelid things on the corners of lights (Coming off)
-Veilside Spoiler (also unsure atm..)

Think thats it.. but yeah, its bloody awsum fun to drive.. and Torque dudes werent joking about the dori dori'ness of this thing.. its unreal!!!

So So So So Soooooooooo! Happy right now i wanna go drive but its like -4' out and im in bed lol!

Cheers for all your help so far by the way guys and the guys at Torque are great lads! I would recommend them to anyone !!

-Mintus!

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
hi mint:wave:
glad ur happy with da 15. I used torque too. gud lads mike & tristan. its an awesum car isn't it. very easy to put sideways but won't catch u off guard. happy motorin

P

Paddy

hi mint:wave:
glad ur happy with da 15. I used torque too. gud lads mike & tristan. its an awesum car isn't it. very easy to put sideways but won't catch u off guard. happy motorin
Sideways?? whats that about?? :wack:
Do ya know what... japmadlad, this is the one we looked at on the internet on saturday!... crazy.

nice looking motor mint

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
yea i recognised it by the description. very nice car. not sure on the veilside spoiler though, but then again I wasn't fussed on my areo spoiler at 1st & now I :smitten:it

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
congrats :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
y0

Presenting... "The Minty Fresh Coupe - Gen 2" ^_^

Iv got HUGE plans for it when i get money but at the moment im going to get a few things done i.e. Service, New window wipers and a turbo timer me thinks.. I wont bore you with my future plans but i think the Eyelids and Spoiler will probally be coming off a.s.a.p! And i need to get my private plates on and get some serious slammge on the go!

Anyways..

Cheers
-Mint

Reaction score
Country
Welcome aboard minty!! Just get used to the rear end sliding.... it's fun :)

Gotta agree with nicely, that wing HAS to come off...

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Erm. Looks as though I didn't... :eek: Must have been distracted by the spoiler... :p
you :ghey: ^_^ hehe

yeah i had a standard sized PDF which i was trying to squeez the massive pics into and it was late, my n00b skills wont fail me a second time :annoyed::smitten:

C

christopher

hey not bad, girl!

you got some taste for a car... :p

eyelids and big spoiler...

and the bodykit! did you purchase it with the car?

L

luckyshot66

yea he got it as you see it. Went out in it with Mint last night. So so fun, never been in a S15 before... totally getting one when i finish uni (last year hehe)

C

christopher

man! you make me very envious!

i never ride in one...just be patient. i'm gonna buy one myself

D

Dawgg

Nice Car Mint soon as the spoiler goes :nod: !

Looks like a third pewter S15 in Scotland next week when i get mine....lol, mine is gonna look sooooo plain :eek:....

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
***Update Update Update***

Well not much of one tbh as iv been hella skint, first week of trying robbed over ?130 out my pocket on petrol (getting 108miles out of one tank on friday and having to fill up again on sunday >_< gutted)

Anyways, I have removed the g3h eyelids.. took an hour a side as i used a hair dryer and a rubber to remove all the glue / gunky crap!

End Results.. ffs.. stupid Photobucket needs to hurry up and stop stealing minutes out my life lol!

I also removed the tie wrap holdin down that inlet thing, got two new bolts cut them to size and fitted them on.

Added the advan sticker i had lyin about lol cleaned the bay up (checked all the fluids etc all fine) Then i added my second last sticker i got from when i was in Japan. ^_^

Thats the update im afraid, nothing exciting but as i said.. hella skint and been doing nothing but working (oh and partyin at the weekend y0!)

Also here is a pic of the wire/cable thing i have in the bay which is coming out the fire wall, this is what we recon is for the boost gauge.

Cheers Lads
-Mint

Reaction score
Are you sure the wire thingy is not for some sort of EGT setup? The fitting looks to be the part.