What's new

Greddy Profec B II Boost Controller setting?

L

lj~R

I've fitted a Greddy Profec B II Boost Controller today but I don't have a clue about settings. Anyone can help me out with this? :) Thanks

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have one of these, fitted it myself, but had it setup when car was mapped.

IIRC:-
1) When you twist the dial, thats adjusts the boost (cant remember what its called) Set maybe - It wont show, say 0.8bar, you have to adjust the figure, keep an eye on your boost the adjust from there, it will be trial and error, just make sure its low to start with.
2) Somthing else here - Set gain - cant remember what mine is at, think its for how quick the boost come in.
3) Warning is the boost limit you want, i.e. 1bar
4) Then put it next warning to about 5-10%
5) Peak boost reading - can be reset by pushing the dial in for 2 seconds.

I could check my seting for you over the weekend, but i'm running 1.2bar, so unless you have had a remap, i wouldnt copy mine.

Also, this might help - SXOC Post- http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=113522

L

lj~R

I have one of these, fitted it myself, but had it setup when car was mapped.

IIRC:-
1) When you twist the dial, thats adjusts the boost (cant remember what its called) Set maybe - It wont show, say 0.8bar, you have to adjust the figure, keep an eye on your boost the adjust from there, it will be trial and error, just make sure its low to start with.
2) Somthing else here - Set gain - cant remember what mine is at, think its for how quick the boost come in.
3) Warning is the boost limit you want, i.e. 1bar
4) Then put it next warning to about 5-10%
5) Peak boost reading - can be reset by pushing the dial in for 2 seconds.

I could check my seting for you over the weekend, but i'm running 1.2bar, so unless you have had a remap, i wouldnt copy mine.

Also, this might help - SXOC Post- http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=113522
Thanks for those info.
My current mods are pod filter, front pipe, cat back exhaust, modified factory bov and walbro 500hp fuel pump. I've FMIC sitting at home but won't be possible to put it on and tuned the boost controller in the next few weeks...so just need some basic settings and will do the proper tuning later.