What's new

FS: 6" Elemental Designs Sub

Reaction score
Didnt want to do this but I need to raise some money to get a Cat 1 alarm fitted for insurance purposes so need to sell my small sub. Its a 6" elemental designs sub. It's inside a carpeted box that fits in the small compartment behind the rear seats in the boot.

Its this sub. http://www.edaudio.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=28

I only want ?60 for it considering ive only had it for a month or so and paid that just for the sub. Should be able to send it for an extra ?15 if you wish.

T

TonyS15

Im interested in this bud, where are you?

Any pictures of the Box/also in the boot.

How do you fasten it to the shelf? I was gong to make a box and fit my sub but since seeing this i may aswell get this and sell my sub.

Reaction score
Its not in the extra speaker hole in the shelf. Its in its own box but sits in the small space. ill take some pics tomorrow. I did initially have the sub in the shelf but it rattled a lot as the shelf itself is fairly thin. thats why i made the box for it instead.

T

TonyS15

• Its not in the extra speaker hole in the shelf. Its in its own box but sits in the small space. ill take some pics tomorrow. I did initially have the sub in the shelf but it rattled a lot as the shelf itself is fairly thin. thats why i made the box for it instead.
Yeah i was going to do the same but it looked a bit flimsy.
Some pics would be goodyeah, im defo interested as it save alot of messing about as i was going to caluculate the size of box i need and then make it, is it ported? And what thickness is the box? Does it have terminals at the size?

Carpeted?

Reaction score
The box is ported and has a volum of .65 cubic cm so theres enough space for two subs if you want. The MDF is 18mm thick. The dimensions are 19" x 7" x 9". I did intend to have terminals on the side but the damn thing never showed up when I ordered one through ebay. So I made a tiny hole and fed the cable through however if it does show up, you can have it. ill get some pics up tomorrow

T

TonyS15

The box is ported and has a volum of .65 cubic cm so theres enough space for two subs if you want. The MDF is 18mm thick. The dimensions are 19" x 7" x 9". I did intend to have terminals on the side but the damn thing never showed up when I ordered one through ebay. So I made a tiny hole and fed the cable through however if it does show up, you can have it. ill get some pics up tomorrow

Sounds good, yeah get some pics up

Reaction score
Sorry buddy ive been really busy this week. Ive decided to keep the sub as pay day is coming up and I can just about stretch my finances to keep it. However I would highly recommend that you get this sub as although its not loud, it compliments the sound system very well. Also it wont fit in the shelf unless you make some sort of O ring to mount it to. Buy it off ebay as its a little cheaper although from the same supplier. Again, sorry for letting you down.