What's new

FS: few s15 parts all chep make me an offer

P

pablo

s15 white unmarked electric wingmirrors pair
standard rear bumper in white
aero sidekirts

s15 steering wheel and airbag. leather is very tatty...but airbag and plastic face is mint

all parts silly cheap...basically whatever you think there worth to you (has tobe ??? not vegetables and stuff) and postage

based near plymouth uk southwest

C

cms15

Back bumper

Hi, Id be interested in that back bumper if its in pearl.
Im in ireland too so might try organise somethin with sniffy. Reply if its still available, thanks, ciaran

P

pablo

still available. in original paint. we see what condition its in this week for you as it had rear spats and has been stored in a bodyshop for a week or more

C

cms15

Back bumper

Are the spats gone off it now pablo? Can I have your rough location also to get a quote on shipping or a courier? any suggestions anyone on the safest shipping method from uk to ireland.

P

pablo

i know derek on here has shipped, using ups i think, from me before.

the spats have gone im afraid.

you would be shipping from Plymouth pl210xw

Reaction score
i can vouch for pablo in the sense that.... what he's selling will be in the condition he tells you it's in!

much trusted seller! :)

C

cms15

Good good!

Thanks. Thats cool enough. tried to get a quote off ups there but wasnt a success. No harm. I'll probably take it off you. I'm keepin a good eye on this thread anyway so we'll talk soon.
p.s. wha would you be happy to take for it.

P

pablo

its worth nothing to me. i f you organise the shipping and send me ?30 ono that will be fine. pm if/when you want it. ill collect it this week and give it a clean and send pics etc if needed

C

cms15

deadly

sounds good pablo. rang ups there. they said they dont carry old parts. only new. whats that all about :furious:????? anybody any suggestions on couriers? looking forward to seein pics pablo. thanks again. :thumbs:

P

pablo

ill ask at the post office and my girlfriends dad (he might be able to wangle it through his job at bt)

C

cms15

Legend!

Thanks a million mate. Rang a few different couriers today. They all actin the fool on the phone to me. Heard the royal mail do an overseas parcel service.
Do you want to pm me your address so i can mail you a postal order or have you another preferred method of payment?
Talk to you soon ,
Ciaran.

P

pablo

i can do paypal, cheque etc if you like. ill have the bu,per tonight. and ill let you know he condition. its not damaged but i dont know about the paint