What's new

WTB: S15 R-tune Nismo bumper

H

harald200

Hi all. I want an S15 R-tune Nismo bumper. Only genuine, no copies or lookalikes please. Links or tips to reseller appreciated. If you got one, I live in Norway, so we need to get the shipping sorted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Like the look of that bumber..almost as good as the Aero.

I think your best bet would be to source this direct from Japan ?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
we actually have one member which has that kit on here...but i think he like its and wouldnt sell its pretty hard to find that bumper to be honest not seen many of them about

Reaction score
Problem is the shipping is going to be very expensive considering you are only looking for the bumper, the dimension of the box will be fairly big and it depends if you willing to pay that much shipping for just a bumper

I think you will be looking at around ?150 - ?200 just for shipping.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That is acceptable if it is genuine Nismo.
Hi Harald. Don't know many companies who ships bodyparts.
There is one which I've been in contact with though called Ooparts international.

They can ship bodykits, but I don't know if they can get the Nismo fron bar. You'll have to ask them.

When I talked to them about a bodykit they said that the most cost efficient way was to get 2 complete kits as the shipping is the same.

Would have to be shipped in a crate with boat and the crates has a minimum measure which could fit 2 bodykits.

THis was some time ago so I might remember wrong. It could have been Japanparts I talked too also. Don't really remember :(