What's new

Howdie

S

s13.5guy

Hey there. Name is Adam. I dont own an s15 per say, BUT...BUT...I have an s15 front end on my s13....also have an s15 sr20det installed. ( blacktop ).

Love the s15, wish they would be allowed state side.

I am jealous of all of you. lol:D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There is certainly something sexy about an S13 with an S15 front :nod: I'm sure that the S15 was designed to be the visual successor to the S13 rather than the S14 :)

S

s13.5guy

There is certainly something sexy about an S13 with an S15 front :nod: I'm sure that the S15 was designed to be the visual successor to the S13 rather than the S14 :)
Amen. The s14 is not that attractive...the s13 can still look modern with the right ammount of work. The s14 looks to round and bubbly...
Here are some more pictures. And those who are wondering, it has a side mounted intercooler. Getting a front mount..gotta make that front end look MEAN..Grrr...grrr...lol

The owner was just getting this project starded. The fitment of the front end wasnt the best. Im an autobody and paint guy, so i took care of it. Still working out the screw ups on the wide body kit on the rear...but it will soon be done. Its sitting on a crappy set of wheels cause....why let it sit on some super nice wheels when im not driving it?? lol.

Thanks again

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looking good mate, get it all one colour and it will look even better :D

There are some State side S15's registered on here :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome :)

Have to agree that the S15 front loks way better on a S13 than on a S14.
A S13 with kouki taillights and kouki rear wing looks awesome :)

S

s13.5guy

welcome :)

Have to agree that the S15 front loks way better on a S13 than on a S14.
A S13 with kouki taillights and kouki rear wing looks awesome :)
Agreed. kouki tail lights are on their way. ^.^
Thanks for the positive comments.

Ya, some are registered state side...but dont you have to be in the military to get it here...or pay out ur ass?? Cause I got 40k saved up to get the s15 if it ever is available to me.

P

Paul2x

Welcome fellow state sider.

Always a soft spot for 13's

keep your thread updated w/ the latest on your project....always fun to watch car's progress

:thumbs:

S

s13.5guy

UPDATE- Replaced screws with Rivets

Replaced the screws with rivets. The kid who had it before me REALLLLY jerry-rigged the car. *sigh* zip tied, pull stud'd and double stick taped. I sanded down the wide body kit to to have a .035 mil taper to it. Im gonna seal the edges and run the seal along to give the wide body to quarter panel a smooth lap over and run flush.

Took rear bumper off. Have to remove to jack up the car. Exhaust is literally on the ground...can not drive it..exhaust rubs and scapes beyond all compare.

So ya..sanding and riveting thus far. Plan on having it all done by sept 22nd for car show.

I love the Seats...

FITMENT SUCKS!!! Bastard didnt take enough time..

WTF???

Came with the Ol' CA18....blah...Debating with SR it or RB it..got both engines in garage..

RUBBIN...*sigh*

Last edited:
S

s13.5guy

wtf happened to the filter...hahaha.....and that exhaust i would says its just a tad bit low lol
I agreed. Tis how I bought it though. Im fix'n her up. Got a K&N cone filter im putting on tommorow and custom 3in exhaust on thursday.

P

Paul2x

Sept 22, gonna be a busy man! lol

oh and Go SR all the way! Don't waste your time or money w/ a RB26.....25...maybe but SR over both anyday.

keep us posted.

good call on the rivits too! :cool:

-Paul

S

s13.5guy

Sept 22, gonna be a busy man! lol

oh and Go SR all the way! Don't waste your time or money w/ a RB26.....25...maybe but SR over both anyday.

keep us posted.

good call on the rivits too! :cool:

-Paul
Ya, the RB26 would be a pain due to having to convert to all wheel drive. lol. Yeah, anyway..thanks. I will keep you all updating. Wht sept 22nd? Last drift even of the year. I wanna rool in with STYLE!! lol. IM not gonna drift my baby, hell no..but just hang out in the pit crew area.

P

Paul2x

Ya, the RB26 would be a pain due to having to convert to all wheel drive. lol.

LOL Huh? If u do a 26 swap u don't have to run AWD. Just bolt up a Z32 tranny and their u have it.

If you did a AWD RB26 S13 u would defently be the frist as far as I know....lol

:cool:

S

s13.5guy

LOL Huh? If u do a 26 swap u don't have to run AWD. Just bolt up a Z32 tranny and their u have it.

If you did a AWD RB26 S13 u would defently be the frist as far as I know....lol

:cool:
...damn it. lol

Last edited:
C

chad_everson

so where in washington are you? I use to live in seattle area. Never saw you around.. If you decie to get a sr20 you know I have the complete swap with the power fc d jetro for sell :)