What's new

FS: 17" Prodrive GC-06 Alloys and S15 Nismo spoiler

Reaction score
Gents, ive finally got myself an S15. Immaculate in condition as it may be, it comes with some goodies im not too fond of so they're going to go up for sale soon.

17" Prodrive GC-06 Alloys, very expensive brand new and very light. In immaculate condition. Come with Michelin tyres 215F, 225R. Im not too sure on the offsets and widths but will find out in a few days. Looking for ?700 ono.

S15 Nismo spoiler. Photos speak for themselves. Offers??

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did yeh. very impressed with their service. ive been a real pain in the ass for them but they answered each and every query i had.

I like the rims but they're an inch too small. I got a good deal on some rays so will be going with those. i photoshopped them on pablos car before. what do you think?

btw the car also comes with an ultra cool japanese toll thingymajig. as soon as the key is turned, a japanese lady starts talking. sure shes reminding the driver to top up or whatever but ill pretend shes telling me to kick some ass!! it also comes with a japanese alarm. the fob has a tiny pull out antenna which looks so cool, like a detonator of some sort!! oh and the diff is uprated but not sure what to. how do i find out?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wheel details. All four are the same.

Offset: +45
Width: 7.5J
Size: 17"
Tyre size: 225x17