What's new

FS: Apex Front Mount Intercooler S15 Type 1 and 2 intercooler and bling GB - from ?195!

T

TonyS15

Just thought id put a link here for the S15 people on the owners club that havn't found out about the Apex performance group buy?

Ive just ordered mine and thought i may aswell let everyone here know for a chance to get one. There are a few different kits around but from each that i have seen of these they are very good.

Here we go:

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=306269

Tony.

P.s didnt know if this was allowed just thought people might be intereted and that could benefit them.

Reaction score
Country
Ive just brought the APEX coilovers + Alignment kit in their special buy too :)

It think anything that helps benefit members that dont regulary look on the SXOC must surely be a good thing and worth mentioning ?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Absolutely :nod:

Its worth mentioning, though, that Apex are fully aware of the s15oc and choose not to post on here.

T

TonyS15

Well i was at the apex meet on sunday and looking around i should of mentioned it to him, maybe the numbers was not so great in the past and with the recent increase in members over the last year he may pay attention more now or maybe due to the fact that the assumption of most S15OC members are also SXOC members?
I will post up in the group guy thread about putting an advert in the S15OC, its worth a try

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Or maybe they know that s15oc members are more aware of Jap supplier prices and are more willing to buy direct than most SXOC members (who will buy from the first person who have something in front of them... :p )

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Or maybe they know that s15oc members are more aware of Jap supplier prices and are more willing to buy direct than most SXOC members (who will buy from the first person who have something in front of them... :p )
:)

But the IC price from Apex is very very good.
They do have good prices considering they're a euro company.

Reaction score
Country
To be honest i dont know what prices are good as i have no experience buying S14/S15 parts so i guess id go via APEX first.

Be handy if people could add prices and/or links to the parts (where possible or willing to) in their 'Members Rides' threads for comparison.