What's new

hello

I

INVO-TEC

well thought itd be good to say hi since im new here,my names carl i run a japanese car import and export service and we are dealers for various tuning companies we can get almost anything and specilise in hunting down parts,we also sell oem replacement parts just need a chassis number to do so,

best thing is WE SHIP WORLDWIDE we send alot of parts to norway and sweden just come back a couple weeks ago from a show in sweden some of you know (yakozan) as japmeet
whilst this is a s15 club we can get parts for pretty much any jap car,we do lots fo s15 best thing to do is if your after something send me a pm with where you live and address and what you need so i can be efficent in getting you prices,we always aim to give a top notch service with no bull$$$t and we seem to have a good reputation for doing so,

like i said no matter where you live its worth trying us for a quote on shipping,

seen some lovly cars onhere guys keep up the good work!!:cool:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Saw one of the cars you helped sourcing at Jap-Meet.
Didn't know who you were though.
Next time you're on a Swedish event let me know :)

There is a car show this weekend :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hello and welcome to the forum

here we welcome anyone who is willing to give just that little bit of help to one another so ur welcome here u can also set up in the traders section so u have ur own link up to ur website :wave:

I

INVO-TEC

just want to point out that we have a great friend of mine in norway who runs a company called "race breed import" used to be part of japanimport,
if your from norway or sweden and require a car please contact myself and ill put you in touch with our friend in norway extremely knowledgable with importing cars and no doubt some of you from scandinavia have seen some of the well recognized cars he has imported and sometimes we have been involved with by either helping to import or with parts supplying