What's new

FS: Red S15 Drift Car for sale

M

mitch

Right, after lots of pondering and gathering opinion, I've decided to sell the S15. It was an NA auto that has now been converted to turbo 5 speed manual. I'm going to get back into another 180SX or PS13, and will consider PXs up to about ?4k...
Don't know if I've missed anything but here's what it has...

MoT July 08
Tax til end of Feb 08
New big end bearings
New Main bearings
Cometic Metal head gasket
GT2871R 0.64
Stainless manifold
Stainless elbow
Stainless downpipe with flexi joint
Nismo Injectors
Z32 AFM
Horsham custom map
New RPS Max Street clutch
Newly painted rocker cover
New Apexi air filter
Decat pipe
HKS (I think-it was Phil Morrison's one from his 15) exhaust system
HKS FMIC and hard pipes
Walbro fuel pump
Apex'i boost gauge
New Cage with harness bar and door bars
Doorcards cut to match
4/5 point harness
Momo seat
New suede Sparco wheel
New Kaaz 2 way, just run in and changed oil
New Driftworks Control System coilovers
Thicker steering rods brand new ends
Extra steering lock
Full bodykit with option of wide vented or standard wings
New headlights
Stereo
18" Ultralite Nurburgring alloys

There are plenty more pics on my project thread. I am looking for ?10500, which I believe to be fair as it is not much more than the starting price for a standard Spec R.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'll be suprised if this car hangs about. awesome toy and such a bargain for the work gone into it.
someone should buy this now and be happy.
:wave:

M

mitch

It was because I thought if I'm going to put an engine into this car, I might as well do it just the once, so fitteded new big ends and mains and also a metal head gasket for a bit of peace of mind..

R

Roma_T

It was because I thought if I'm going to put an engine into this car, I might as well do it just the once, so fitteded new big ends and mains and also a metal head gasket for a bit of peace of mind..
Ok thanks.

Do you have better pictures of the interior? what is access to the rear seats like in regards to the roll cage?

Will the steering surround be replaced and whats is the wiring coming out in the footwell?

Cheers,

M

mitch

The rear seats are removed because of the rollcage. If you are after a four seat road car, you're looking in the wrong place.

The stereo surround is back in and that wiring was for the fog light switch. The picture was taken while the dash was being put back in but was not complete at the time.

M

mitch

There are some nice road cars about, so you should have no problem finding one :)

M

mitch

No probs, good luck in your search. There has been a little interest but nothing solid in the car, so I'm going to up the power with a GT2871R and some 740's and get it used for what I bought it for, and change the price accordingly if someone wants it.

M

mitch

GT2871R, 740's, stainless manifold manifold, elbow and downpipe now fitted, along with new Driftworks Control System coilovers and a custom remap.

M

mitch

This can be delivered to docks or I can collect from the airport if anyone from overseas is interested...