What's new

FS: Wide arch Spec R '99 for sale

K

kenny

Hi Lads,

I'm currently selling my s15 see below for the full spec: Looking for 18.5k euros regeistered in ireland or 14k un-regeistered which would be around 9.5k pounds if anyone was interested across the water.

Spec:
Full wide arch kit front and rear
18" Work alloys 235's on the front and 265/35's on the rears
Carbon Bonnet with carbon canards and splitter
Single recaro seat
HKS SSQV Bov
Cat back s/s exhaust
Tein coilovers and electric damper control
Rev/speed meter uras bodykit
Black rear lights
Gandor electric carbon mirrors

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I'm from N.Ireland and have just bought an S15 but I was origionally looking at buyin from an importer in the republic as I don't have to pay VRT and would save about 7K euro off the price. However republic doesn't require any testing to be done on the car. To take it into UK requires ESVA test which is expensive and a big hassle as car must be standard to pass. This means wide kit, lights, BOV, Suspension, Alloys, and bonnet. There are companies who do this but if they don't have parts you have to get them yourself and the more they have to do the more you pay. You also have to rent a model report (?300 or so)
You will probably have more luck selling tin republic than UK m8.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I'd say at least that much. When I was lookin into it any of the companies I was dealin with only had very limited supplies of part eg front section of exhaust but no rear box, etc. This meant me buyin lots of standard parts for 1 off test then being stuck with them or losin money on sellin them. It is a beaut of a S15 tho:cool: :smitten:. may suit some1 for a track car I suppose:thumbs: