What's new

WTB: S15 with Aero kit.

B

b17duf

Recently sold my S14a :cry:, so am now looking for a Spec R S15 with the Aero factory body kit. Have a budget of around 11 - 13K Max.
Having been a member of the SXOC am really looking from a car from the board that will have been looked after as it should.
Anybody know someone who's selling up?

Thanks in advance, great forum.:thumbs:

B17DUF

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Although I can understand people wanting low, low mileage S15s, you need to keep in mind that these cars are now 5-8 years old. 12k miles a year is the UK average and that works out at around 96k miles on a 1999 vehicle and 60k miles on a 2002. Anything lower will cost you...

B

b17duf

Although I can understand people wanting low, low mileage S15s, you need to keep in mind that these cars are now 5-8 years old. 12k miles a year is the UK average and that works out at around 96k miles on a 1999 vehicle and 60k miles on a 2002. Anything lower will cost you...
I understand what your saying but definatly want something sub 55K. In no rush to buy so will just have to keep looking.

Thanks for the input tho Nicely.

B17DUF

B

b17duf

theres a very nice pewter one for sale on www.sxoc.com . its got the full aero kit. low mileage too.

Was supposed to go and see it on Saturday, owner changed his mind and decieded not to sell. :(. Thats the type of example i'm after tho.
Thanks bud.

B17DUF

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If you aren't in a huge hurry, why not contact Torque or Pro-Drift and ask them to source you one. They are much more likely to find what you want :)

B

b17duf

Currently speaking to Tristan from "Torque GT", He's a really nice guy and very helpful.

B17DUF

T

TonyS15

All i can say is dont pay too much interest on milage being under a certain amount, with the rarity that they exist and the frequency of which imports are usually clocked.

For example mine was advertised with 46,000 miles....wicked i thought 400mile trip look deposit, then did a BIMTA test to find it had 64,000........

just becareful, i hope you find a pewter one with low miles but just be wary, dont just look at the clocks. The car will tell you the real milage as i found out with looking at alot.

B

b17duf

Thanks for the heads up Tony, Hopefully buying a car from a reputable dealer should minimize the risk but ovbiously alsorts can happen to a car whilst in Japan.

Thanks

B17DUF

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Make sure you get a BIMTA check done regardless. If they are BIMTA approved, they should get a certificate for you :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah i was talking to the guy too... i can understand wanting to keep it, i would find it hard to part with that one too!

Like you say, I've been speaking to Tristan too, (and i think we have nearly the same requirements...) do you reckon they would do a discount for two???? :thumbs:

Aero f.bumper makes it look soooo different...

Was supposed to go and see it on Saturday, owner changed his mind and decieded not to sell. :(. Thats the type of example i'm after tho.
Thanks bud.

B17DUF

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that...

How come all the ones available at the minute are white!!!!

Plus have you seen the graphics on that silver one.... errrr LOL!