What's new

Our White and Red Silvias!

Reaction score
Website
www.imperial-concepts.com
Just thought i took some pics of mine and my Friends S15 to share with you guys.

My Friends red s15 is using Vertex Ridge Widebody kit with VolkRacing GTC RIms.

If you have seen my whity ride before from previous posting, I have change my Rims to Super Advan Racing 2 Rims. :) Btw, mine is Uras Type 5 Kit.

A

Albert

Welcome mate!

Nice silvia and good frends - it's cool!!!

But Super Advan Rims I don't like =(
Why ur frend did the carbon bonnet paint? In 1st pictures it looks very sexy =)

Reaction score
Website
Welcome mate!

Nice silvia and good frends - it's cool!!!

But Super Advan Rims I don't like =(
Why ur frend did the carbon bonnet paint? In 1st pictures it looks very sexy =)
Hi friend,

Thanks, haha, my friend wanted something different, so he left the centre carbon fibre bonnet part unsprayed, something similar to the veilside Rx 7 In "F&F Tokyo Drift" but in the end got tease by friends that it looks like a mustang instead haha, he couldnt take it so he spray it all red instead....:)

Reaction score
two gorgeous cars! tell your friend i like his wheels :). The advans on yours are different to say the least but i think it suits it

Reaction score
to tidy cars liking the advans personally also like the black centre on the bonnet have been thinking of doing this to my white one!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The vertex ridge kit does make that car noticably wider, i like it :thumbs:, although the bonnet looked good carbon/red, i can see why he painted it :D

P

piggy83

Happening! Why never call me and N0.81?? Then we can have red, white, yellow and black silvia! :p

Reaction score
Website
Happening! Why never call me and N0.81?? Then we can have red, white, yellow and black silvia! :p
Yo Pig! Wah, din expect to see u here,...Derek came dwn find me mah, so just took some shots with hp cam ....not planned. Wah, ur led selling like hotcakes....:) Yellow?! Finally .....:)

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

Nitekid,

The CF bonnet on the red car was mine before I sold it to Derek.

J

j0nbubz

the gold GTC's look SO good on S15s..

Not too fond of the URAS, looks too wide and chubby! Though u DO make it look great!

What kind of wing do you have?

J

j0nbubz

I love your signature image man. looks so JDM racer right there!!

Have any back shots by any chance? The look of my car SO needs a wing right now..

P

piggy83

Yo Pig! Wah, din expect to see u here,...Derek came dwn find me mah, so just took some shots with hp cam ....not planned. Wah, ur led selling like hotcakes....:) Yellow?! Finally .....:)
hahaha yeah finally! see when free mitup, lets take a group photo! :)

O

Oki S15

Looks good man. Been thinking about doing the same paint job on the hood with mine. Might do it soon cause it needs a new clear coat.