WTB: S15 rocker/engine cover

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Different coilpacks, therefore different size holes in the cover and different coilpack bolt locations.

M

mitch

I have a spare one. It can be supplied in any colour within reason, professionally painted and baked for ?150 ono with no exchange.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
You know what i think would be good.

Maybe if there is a spare one on the go and people are interested in getting their own one Powder coated then say we get a list of people.

Say everyone PM'd the admin their contact details and their paypal for example. And everyone who wants their rocker done pays say ?20?-?30? (i dunno an idea) And basically going by the list people onpass the rocker when they are done.

For example..

1. Mint
2. Bob
3. John
4. Mike

They all pay ?20 and the money goes out to the original owner of the rocker. Then When Mint gets the rocker, he installs it and gets his OEM one powder coated, then when its done he on passes it to Bob, who then gets his done and on passes it to John and then onto Mike and then back to the original owner?...

Would be a good way for the community to get something on the go, i think it would be cool tbh lol.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
good idea, and you could add me to the list!!

:)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah id be keen for the list, If we made it a UK/Ireland thing only tho for simple'ness.. Obviously it would have to go buy the original keeper and we'd all have to agree that we wouldnt keep the one thats going around but keep our own.

See what the admin/mods think tho, i dont want to cause any mishaps by this but was just an idea i had.

I think it would be cool to say that we did it tho, people would look upon the s15oc as being a tighter sorta club than your average owners club imo..