What's new

brake upgrade questions

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
looking at upgrading my brakes,as i dont think the standard brakes are very good.

nice new pads & discs and braided brake lines.

Does the goodridge braided hose set for the s14 fit the s15 ?

The brake upgrade kits that bren does(Apex) are they just fronts or is it rears too ?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
You might want to read this :)

Nearly every brake upgrade will be front only...
Great!

I hope this group buy stays on for a while. Pretty broke right now after bying the boost controller and christmans time. And I have some other things to buy before I can look into brakes.

M

Meddy

I think Im going this route folks so I'll let you know how it goes. That is once we get a proper drawing sorted anyway. I may try and upgrade the current design so a little metal is shaved from the bracket and also the offset correction spacers are integral.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think kieran or Topper are the ones to ask. I vaguely remember hearing that they are longer than necessary...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
I think kieran or Topper are the ones to ask. I vaguely remember hearing that they are longer than necessary...
Close, you need longer ones for the front, Kieran has told me the shorter ones will fit but the longer ones are easier to work with.... they dont cost any extra just need to ask.

Some deal that M3 Discs.... i have a mate who works at BMW and could get them very cheap :nod: Only things i aint keen on is the spacers and the spigot bearings, dont like the sound of that :indiff: