What's new

WTB: exhaust swap

B

Bry

I have a Nismo cat back exhaust on my car and find it too quiet for my liking :wack: so if anyone has an exhaust that's giving them a headache,let me know and maybe we can do a deal .Here's the Nismo exhaust on mine

Reaction score
Hiya mate. Mine is loud when ya take the bung out. Could do a deal. It's a Greddy Evolution 2 Jasma certified Race Only :eek:

Actually, mine would not be a good idea as it has a few problems.

Last edited:
B

Bry

If you want to do a swap let me now,and I could remove mine and meet you half way somewhere,not too worried if yours needs a little repair :D

M

mitch

I do. I was told it's an N1 but there doesn't appear to be any markings on it. It's got a really good sound but will be too loud when I leave home at 0430 on a Monday morning. I'll have a lynch mob outside my house :D

B

Bry

I do. I was told it's an N1 but there doesn't appear to be any markings on it. It's got a really good sound but will be too loud when I leave home at 0430 on a Monday morning. I'll have a lynch mob outside my house :D

Ok so when would you like to do a swap :D

M

mitch

Whenever the thing runs again:D

I've fitted a DET engine and am having running issues at the moment so wouldn't be able to meet you yet, and it's a fair old way for you to come (J9 M40)

If however you wanted to drive up, we could change them over as I have the facilities to do so here :)

B

Bry

Whenever the thing runs again:D

I've fitted a DET engine and am having running issues at the moment so wouldn't be able to meet you yet, and it's a fair old way for you to come (J9 M40)

If however you wanted to drive up, we could change them over as I have the facilities to do so here :)

just gonna check on the map :D

M

mitch

If I finish at half four, you'd have to leave around 2. Wouldn't that beat the rush hour?