FS: Kakimoto Full Mega N1 Exhaust **NOW SOLD**

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hello,

I've just changed my exhaust to an HKS Silent Hi-Power item which means the one taken off (and originally purchased with the car) is now FOR SALE!

It's the Kakimoto Full Mega N1 and the reason I changed is because I wanted a quieter exhaust so I can use the car for track days and the Nurburgring :)

Here are some pics:

My trusty mechanic Chris Wilson (who is very well known on the Supra Owner forums) has given it the once over and says the exhaust is in good working order. I've also just bought some brand new gaskets and nuts/bolts to go with the exhaust so it's completely ready for fitting on the next car.

Sound level of the exhaust itself is quite loud since it's a lot less restrictive than most other brands but most of us know that Kakimoto build quality is excellent and less restrictive means more power :nod:

Here is a link to Nengun's Kakimoto product page:

http://www.nengun.com/kakimoto-racing/full-mega-n1

Nengun's price for a new Full Mega N1 comes to ?363 inc EMS delivery.

I'm asking for ?80 (buyer to collect) or ?100 (meet buyer within a 50 mile radius).

Because it's two piece, it fits real easy into the back of an S15 so no problems there :)

Don't miss out on this chance for a top quality exhaust at a very good price.

PM (InitialD) if you are interested.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Totally forgot to add this:

I've purchased a brand new inner silencer (exhaust bung) to go with this Full Mega N1.

Ordered the item from Nengun and it should be arriving within the next two weeks or so.

I will throw this in at NO EXTRA COST!

So, you now have the choice of making the exhaust a fair bit more quiet - that's if you want to... :)

Reaction score
i want the exhaust!!!! and, as your fellow torque GT buddy, i think you should sell it to me!!!
i will have it....please!!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Sorry for the late response but I've been without a computer for a couple of days... :annoyed:

Anyway - Rich, you have PM!

Cheers,

James

C

cloudandy

exhaust

ill have it. How far is this from heathrow? If its not too bad and its available still?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi cloudandy,

I'm afraid there are already two people in the queue for this exhaust.

Will let you know if it's still available but looks very unlikely at the moment.

BTW - I'm about 150 miles from central London.

Cheers,

James