What's new

Paul D's S15 - updated 5/4/08

P

Paul D

Well after loads falling through i've finally getting this one and im over the moon :nod:

All i know is its a 99 with 38,000km..
Aftermarket suspension
Dif exhaust cat back
Tinted rear windows
Boost controller
Air filter
17inch Ray's wheels (i think)

Got pablo's spoiler on the way for it aswell as dazzi0's front fogs :D

Here's some pics i've got of it

Car should be in my hands in 6-8 weeks :smitten:

P

Paul D

JM Imports Got full respect for Jurgen after finding me this :nod:
I thought the wheels might be 57f Gram Lights but not sure

P

Paul D

Mine are 5 spoke and the only ones i can find by advan are 6 spoke

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Looks like Jurgen has found another stunner :thumbs: Top bloke and highly recommended to anyone looking to import an S15 :thumbs:. Say hi to him for us when ya speak to him next.

Spose I really should get pics up of what Jurgen got me :D

J.

P

Paul D

Lookin' good mate - bet you can't wait!

Believe me i can't mate

Looks like Jurgen has found another stunner :thumbs: Top bloke and highly recommended to anyone looking to import an S15 :thumbs:. Say hi to him for us when ya speak to him next.

Will do mate. im calling up on saturday to have a look at a drift spec that he's getting over for one of his mates

Very nice :)
Seems like you have HID heads lights too :nod:

Cheers mate how can you tell if its got HID's?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well done after so much finding one well its the little thing on the rigth side of the dash which gives it away as its controls the beams height and u only get it on the HID model :thumbs:
needs a good clean and its be looking like new hehe how much did ya pay if u dont mind asking?

P

Paul D

Believe me its dragging alright im just waiting for a confirmed date to pick it up then counting the day's begins :D

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Had a chat with Jurgen yesterday about some PS13 Silvias and he mentioned to me about a lovely white S15 he was bringing in :thumbs:. I said, "yea, seen some pics of it on S15OC" and he said "wye eh man, its the same guy yu met when you collected yours!!!"

So, hello again :thumbs: I assuming you remember me seeing as you were looking round my pewter baby the day i picked it up back in April :thumbs:

How the waiting going??? Bloody horrible aint it :cry::cry: All worth it tho :thumbs:

J.

P

Paul D

Yeah i remember mate its killing me waiting for it but can't be for much longer so im starting to get excited now:nod:

P

Paul D

Confirmed date for delivery to me is the 1st of september. I had just missed out on a ship hence the date cos if i caught it i could have been driving in a few weeks

P

Paul2x

Hi nice car,

This is my first post but I had to post b/c my name is "Paul D." as well! ha ha

CAr looks great.

And just to make a correction , The wheels are Rays Gram lights 57c's

one of my fav's so i knew it right away. =)

-Paul