What's new

Jay's 02 Spec R

J

JayDM

Here are some quick ones

This is how it looked earlier with mild additions (i.e intake, exhaust etc.)

Then i tried these on..

TC005 didnt give me the look i was goin for..so..

There u have it..LMGT4. :)

Now, i would like to see what happens if i deck it a bit more:wack:

P

PhilV

yeh I was gonna say, they don't even know what an S15 is!!! lol normally anyway...

D

dns15

is that malaysia
or somwhere around there atleast thailand indo blah

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
You've made the right decision - those LMGT4 I like... :smitten:

It's funny how people who work in UK car dealerships (hope I'm not offending anyone :wack:) don't actually know much about cars??

They are also very much 'one brand' minded which totally p*sses me off. It would be a boring world if everyone only drove one make of car... :sleep:

J

JayDM

Btw guys, any of you using greddy's spec v FMIC? How does it fit into the aero bumper? do i need to alter much?

Thx

A

auxoura

jaydm : im using greddy but i dun think its the V thing you mentioned. If you require I could take a few shots as reference. Btw...mine fit fine with the aero bumper.

G

gunner93

JayDM,

LMGT4 salivating! How much did you sell your stock rims for?

Reaction score
Country
Welcome aboard.

Malaysian here as well but working in perth atm. hehehe Owning s15 in malaysia is a dream for me so that's why I'm here. :p

I believe the FMIC will fit with no problems, just need to hack abit of the bar support to clear the fmic, and i think the foggies will be in the way of the piping as well. if u have foggies

J

JayDM

jaydm : im using greddy but i dun think its the V thing you mentioned. If you require I could take a few shots as reference. Btw...mine fit fine with the aero bumper.
JayDM,

LMGT4 salivating! How much did you sell your stock rims for?

Hey auxoura and gunner, since u guys are in msia too, prob we could meet up some time. where do the s15 gang gather for TT?Btw gunner,, i kept my stock wheels for track days:D

J

JayDM

Welcome aboard.

Malaysian here as well but working in perth atm. hehehe Owning s15 in malaysia is a dream for me so that's why I'm here. :p

I believe the FMIC will fit with no problems, just need to hack abit of the bar support to clear the fmic, and i think the foggies will be in the way of the piping as well. if u have foggies
Yes sir, taxes here are stupid:rolleyes:

No foggies, btw a bit of shaving is ok wit me

J

JayDM

sushi & moomin,

prob should start a new thread for LMGT appreciation..:smitten:

A

auxoura

jaydm : gunner and I are in KL....you are from johore huh? do you come to KL often?